Reviews for The Anointed Prince
Cece chapter 13 . 1/26
Its great! Please write more...
Winged-Ashes chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
this is good plz update soon
ChibiYugiLover chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
Please update soon :-)
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
I can't find the next chapter D:
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
You managed to write yaoi in a way that didn't look like yaoi... I commend you, but I am still upset with you. I was hoping for some hardcoreness that wouldn't fit the story at all XD
Gryffindor Rat chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
I love your story! It captures my attention completly, even making me shirk my studies hahaha! I love the way they talk and how you get the style of that age just right, few stories I've read manage to do that. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
allhallowsevebabe chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
I BEG OF YOU! PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Mila Pink chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
I loved the story. I was blown away, no more shame.
I wonder what else will happen.
You continue writing?
kisses
Mashkai30 chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
contest4jen chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Am I to assume this wonderful and amazing story has been abandoned. It is now 2am and your story absolutely captivated me to the point where I could not bear to leave it for another day. I truly hope that one day you finish the amazing work you have started!
rentamiya chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
GREAT TT why not continue? XD
Tamara-Chantelle chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Been waiting years of an update - literally. Hope the time is near
Jayda-BlackRose chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
STOP THE DESTRUCTION OF

has always been a place for us writers to 'Unleash our imagination' as the tagline states, and now we are having that right to freedom of speech and expression taken away from us.

Sign the petition and stop this!

www . change petitions / fanfiction - net - stop - the -destruction - of - fanfiction - net

Copy and Paste this onto other story reveiws!
Evil Dragon God chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
This is quite the interesting story so far. Can't wait to see what will happen next. )

Quite the different take on the prince/veela story compared to some of the other ones out there.
midnight rainstorm chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Its such a good story and i want to find out how it ends. please update. :)