Reviews for The Air That I Breathe
Leroy J chapter 15 . 10/27/2008
I really liked your story ;] thank you for sharing it.

adios, cassiecrimson
Lollie81 chapter 15 . 11/13/2004
Damn! I don't know why I haven't seen this wonderful story before! Now I'm very happy I saw and read it! Sorry if I'm late but good story!
Babyangel86 chapter 15 . 8/8/2004
its beautiful...
orchidblossom8 chapter 14 . 11/6/2003
this is a great story very interesting and very well written
Meghan chapter 15 . 3/30/2002
I told myself I was not going to cry. But, as soon as I got to the last chapter, I was sobbing. I fell in love with this story and checked back every day in the summer hoping more would be added. But then I kind of lost interest in the show and couldn't remember the name of this website. So finally I found it and came back here and found about a thousand more Dark Angel stories than before and I could not find this one. I remembered the name and I remembered that your name was Queen something. So I searched and searched and when I found it I freaked out. I remembered exactley where I stopped reading and exactley what chapter. I swear to God, I had read every Dark Angel story about Max and Logan that was out there and NONE of them were as good as this one. I LOVE this story, and if I were you I'd seriousley consider going into writing as a carer. Never NEVER in my life have I cried at a FanFic. I'm sorry this is soo long, but you're awesome, and I hope you keep writing. YOU HAVE TALENT!
Catie chapter 15 . 3/5/2002
i love this story!its really sweet but its not all fluff and its got its share of action and drama in it just really really it was long,a lot of stoyies only have at the most 10 chapters
TL too lasy ta log in right now chapter 15 . 1/4/2002
This is one of the best DA fics I have ever read! You had me hooked from the very beginning.

The chaps with Max in the hospital (after she gave birth and passed out/became unconsicous) had me worried for awhile, I thought she was gonna die... but everything worked out in the end :) Your a GREAT writer, you write so well... its like the readers can picture in their head whats going on, like a mental movie. NEwayz, I gotta go before the teacher sees I'm still online *waves bye* This is goin' on my favorites list when I get home!
Sydpanball22 chapter 15 . 10/11/2001
awwwwwwww! i swear...thats the GREATEST fic ive ever read! it was just soo... sooo... so great!
Debbie chapter 15 . 9/30/2001
Ok, I cannot believe how much I cried through that! I think that has to be the sweetest DA fic I've ever read. The ending was really original and very cute, I'm so glad that everyone got their happily ever after - though I have to admit, those scenes in the hospital after Max gave birth really had me worried for a while. Everything turned out ok in the end though, and I can now go to bed happy! As Herbal would say; It's all good. All the time. Please write more fic soon 'cause I think I've just become your biggest fan!
Shannon chapter 15 . 9/25/2001
Absolutely loved the story! You are truly gifted. Luckily I didn't have to wade through the mental blocks to read the new chapters. Anyway, loved the ending. So fitting for your story to come full cirlce this way.
Kim chapter 15 . 9/25/2001
I'm sorry I didn't get to this while it was still a work in progress, but in a way that was good cause I got to read the whole thing in one sitting! This was great. I really enjoyed it and am looking for more in the future!
motorcycleangelmargaret chapter 15 . 9/24/2001
that was great can't wait till the prequal
lareinaSelena chapter 15 . 9/24/2001
:Sighs dramatically: Gwen, that was perfect! I loved it! Excellent job, chica! I will be eagerly awaiting any and all future stories. You have the gift; use it! Did I mention that I love this story? LOL!
PreciousJax chapter 15 . 9/24/2001
I cant beleive its over. Say it aint so, please. I'm glad I got to read this before I left, but now I've gotta haul ass to school, so I'll write a more in depth review when I get home.
Lady Callie chapter 15 . 9/23/2001
::sigh:: I'm accending to that shippy heaven now Gwen. ;) Beautiful work, as always. Thank YOU for letting me beta. And also thank you forever for being the wonderful friend you are to me. *HUGS* "We untie togehter" right boo? ;) -LC