Reviews for Underneath the Misletoe
Jaimie chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awe I thought it was very sweet but when dumbledore came over and was like i see ya'll found the mistoltoe i laughed my butt of at the ironey very good.
Natsu chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ahh! I never...okay, actually I did, but this was amazing! So cute too!
Ashley Lily Snape chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Please write more i hinstly think that this may have been the best one yet! You should really go more in depth about there realstionship. Please please please write more.
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
aw... that was so swet!_
HK Keiji chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
AIE! severus and hermione! i never thought of it, its sexy (only if shes grown up a bit tho)

LOL well written

likes it.

kjlfkajslkdjfs chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
kind of sweet!
everything is TROUBLESOME chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
pretty cool.

its storys like these, that make me appreciate hermione and snape, spite theyre really big (i think) age diff.

awesome way to get in all the info too.
DriedStarDono chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
**claps hands** yay! Such an odd pairing, but so cute!
ALifeOfShadows chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
lol it's cute
Ori-Sama chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
KAWAI! Its so cute! Me likey!
Clove chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Short, sweet and perfect.

I quite liked it!
ForbiddenSnowflake16 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
] Het is zeer mooi geschreven

Het is zeer leuk
LSMunch chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Liked it. Good job on Snape's character. I could picture him standing there and being all Snapey. One question, why is Hermione not liking the holiday? Surely she'd be happy as it's Christmas. I always pictured her the type to absolutely love the holdiays. Oh well. Marvelously done, even with the few errors. Keep up the good work!
Smex Lemur chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Lol, actually, it really wasn't on purpose with the 'Har' thing.. it's really weird, but Word keeps using another word if I type in 'Harry', so I tried to get them all out with the preview thingie when you upload a document on , and I thought I had gotten them all out.. well, guess I was wrong ;-)

And about it ending too quickly; I agree with you, but I'm not that good at details 'n stuff..

But alot of thanks for mentioning it all! I really could use the help ;-)

And the rest of ya: thanks for reviewing!
strega-in-progress chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
so short and so great, though!