Reviews for How Hogwarts Became a Nudist Colony
ahbuggrit chapter 10 . 9/19
This was a ridiculous and fun read. Harry's confusion was relatable and funny. Hermione/Snape had me screaming and laughing. Loved Draco in this. and what a slogan! UNITY THROUGH NUDITY!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 6/23
Dear Slinky-and-Wands:

Just thought I should mention: It should be "lo and behold, Hermione was not the same". "Low and behold" suggests something that you're not allowed to see unless you make a noise like a cow.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Corwyn chapter 10 . 4/25
:giggle:

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
This is honestly one of the most funny stories I have ever read.
Upset reader chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
Nudists aren't sex maniacs. You've ruined this.
Inozender chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
gross
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
Lol the inevitable.

Nice story.
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
Lol Harry. Sacrificing his life is ok but sacrificing his clothing isn't.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
Well given that Weasley has been a long long long pure blood family. And that wizards are generally xenophobic, I'm assuming that incest isn't that uncommon. So really Harry shouldn't be surprised by that.

Lol the new party.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
Lol wrestling.

Oh oh who arrived.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
Well Hermione did lie to Mcgonngal about the troll.

Lol poor Harry gonna go insane from the sudden changes.

Lmao Snape. Nice and nice excuse.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Hmm I'm guessing Draco had thought his grudge on Harry n Ron being mixed up with sexual tension.

Lol the brigades.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Lol hilarious. Nice ones Hermione.

Ahaha Snape . Well at least it's only nudity.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Lol Harry. He nights be kept his sanity longer if he stayed with Tom and never came back.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/27/2015
The Boxer Rebellion was in China: The Boxer Rebellion, Boxer Movement or Yihetuan Movement was an anti-imperialist uprising which took place in China towards the end of the Qing dynasty between 1899 and 1901. It was initiated by the Militia United in Righteousness (Yihetuan), known in English as the "Boxers," and was motivated by proto-nationalist sentiments and opposition to foreign imperialism and associated Christian missionary activity