Reviews for Sasuke's Cherry Blossom
Allora22701 chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
You'd better update! That was the awesomest, horriblest, awesomest, horriblest- you know, I'm going to stop now.
Frenchesca chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
Ack, I can't wait till the next chapter
AngelOfDarkness1005 chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
This is an amazing story I really wish you would update even though its been five years. I actually read this before i had an account and after all my searching I finally found it which made me extremely happy!
sadbird chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
very nice and interesting story. you left us all on the edge and you haven't updated in a long time -_-' please do!
Sarah chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
Wow, at first I wasn't sure about this fanfic, but now that I've been roped in I hope you finish it. I mean what is going to happen to Sakura and Kisho?
Romancelover1321 chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
God, I wish I could write suspense. Good job can't wait till next update/
largedad chapter 8 . 8/30/2008
GREAT STORY! DO NOT DROP THIS
reader chapter 8 . 8/30/2008
please update this story! it's great! i love sasuke as a parent it's soo cute plz update :D
Essyllus chapter 1 . 7/27/2008

I like this a lot. Keeps me undepressed about current chapters, anyway. ;D
13x21xLiLA-KiMMi chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
plz mak mor chaptrs to tis story... its a nic story wit creativity... so plz mak mor chaptrs to tis story... if u ned any help jus wel ask...
AnimeMangaFreak chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
Hope you update the next chapter soon.
Siah Yasana chapter 8 . 5/12/2008
ok ha ha ha i lovey disclaimers and i love the story keep it up or ill take you out here and now...so... plezy do it for all of ur fans ( me)? plez! CONTINUE!
mellieforyellie chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
I believe the third is a ninjutsu as well, Susano'o it might be taijutsu, I just remember this in the ItachiSasuke fight. I remember Itachi using it. Peace!Hope you continue...please read mine...all that jazz!
yuki chan chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
See in the first chapter where it said itachi past a crib i was thinking itachi ould do something to the baby. And what made that cleare was whec you wrote something was wrong with the room.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS YOU HAVE A MESSED UP LIFE IF YOUR MAKING ITACHI TAKE THE DID ITACHI DO TO YOU. MENY.
oh.bonita chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
way excited for the next chapter!