Reviews for Body Bag
LittleNephilim7 chapter 1 . 5/26
Holy hell was that sad and amazing...
I think I have read to many plot twist kind of fics though because i was fully expecting Logan to have done something that caused Jess's car crash... anyway great job!
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
You seem to have made a habit out of killing my two favorite fictional television characters. . . I'm not sure how I feel about that. Wonderful writing, obviously, but this is one of those stories I can read only when I need a good cry.
fox24 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Yay, Rory and Logan are still together. I really think Logan was really sweet and supportive in this fic and tried to be thier for her to bad Rory didn't appreciate. I guess not the review you want but I did feel bad for Luke
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This was amazing. I'm not one for Lit fics but the summary caught my attention and I was captivated. This was auch a great Jess-Rory/Logan-bashing fic. The characters were so well described and the emotions were captured so well. I loved Rory's reaction, it must have hurt her so bad. And having to see his body even worsened it. Great Job, I love your Gilmore fics. Too bad you stopped, though. I gave up faith in the show too, but I just pretend that anything past 6x08 never happened. Again, it's amazing.
winchesterangst chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
i loved it! you bet your ass logan rates below jess! lol. i loved it even though you killed jess because i love jess, but that line made up for it completely!
SmartassChef14 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
“Of course!” Logan Huntzburger smiled, as he panned his own flashlight through the dark, empty morgue. “We wouldn’t be doing this if we weren’t.”

They're jerks. God this season is so screwed up.

Finn tilted his head. “You knew him.” Smart Guy.

I hate TJ. I really hate TJ. He's an idiot. And Liz. Where the heck does she get off acting like she never did anything wrong? Like everythings just Peachy Keen?

Tanya chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Congratulations. You wrote this so well, you caused me to enjoy a fic in which Jess dies. I NEVER thought that was possible. It was very classic... black coffin, minus the roses, no suit. And I liked the dissing Logan. And how you reconciled Jess and Rory's relationship. And how Jess didn't die alone. They should have put his picture online (like his picture before he died) and every girl would have showed up just because he's pretty. Hehe. :)

QueenLorelaiCoffee chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Aww... I can't belive I didn't find this story before now. It is so... touching. And so well written. I just adore it, hun.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
abc79-de chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
oh my-I can't believe I missed this somehow! As much as I hate the idea of Jess dying (though i hear milo pitched that idea himself) this was, well, perfect, as all the stories you seem to write are. you blend all characters, whichever you choose to include, perfectly and it all just 'is'. great fic.
coffee-addicted chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
it was an amazing history

man was the first fic that i actually cried

i really love jess and it was so sad

great chapter

hopem you update soon
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Well, that was a sad one. There are tears in my eyes after reading it. I hate the Jess died, but I'm glad he and Rory were speaking again. I loved them together, but the fact that they were friends again warms my heart a little. They always connected with each other on a level that no one else in their lives did. Her saying that he still had one of her books was really sad to me for some reason. Even though Jess is dead, this was still a wonderful piece of writing. Great job!
dewey chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
i have tears in my eyes. i read a sad fic. about jess no less! *cries in the corner*
applexbabe chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
An... interesting little fic.

I'm torn on my opinion of it. But I like it. I just don't know how to describe how I like it. I hate Jess dead. I like him much better alive and in bed with me. But, obviously, this storyline wouldn't have worked if he were alive, bc it was about him dying. I liked it, though.

Good work.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
This is extremely poignant in it's goodness. I teared up at the end as Rory's emotions soar.