Reviews for Dear Hisoka, Sincerely Me
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This was so sweet and really well written. I loved it; awesome job.
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh, I wish I could see Hisoka's reaction. It would have been priceless. And I'm glad that you made it that Tsuzuki doubted what he was doing a lot. Some people thing a confession of love should be easy. But it definitely isn't. Thanks for the awesome fic.
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
aww... hey, no fair! *goes chibi instantly* i wanna know what Soka-chan's reaction was! why did ya hafta cut it off THERE? ! so not nice to leave sweet Tsu-chan out to dry like dat, ya know *pouts in a dark corner* wah

Erik: *flicks his errant author-hostess on the back of the head* What she means to say is that your story is really quite lovely, and that she hopes to see more soon. *smirks* Personally, I fail to see the logic in this, as she herself has not updated anything in almost three years.

me: mmph... *tiny, sulking voice* scuse me for not havin any proper ideas, O' Great Muse

Erik: You have them. *amused* You are simply too much of a perfectionist for your own good.

me: *mumbles irritably* look whos talkin, Mr Obsessive I-Worked-For-Years-On-An-Opera-That-Never-Even-Saw-The-Light-Of-Day

Erik: *ignores this* As I was saying, Vera, this is well done indeed. Even though she is not particularly happy with the ending (yet), rest assured that she has checked all the boxes optional with this review. We look forward to more from you, truly.
Herbal Osaka-neechan chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I used to review BS... and I wanted to review this a *bit* seriously whether or not you get it... D: 'Cause you're probably not around any longer...

This really is one of the most gorgeous YnM pieces I'd ever seen... and I used to check up on YnM a lot back in the day... and it would be full of TsuzukiMuraki... TOO MUCH TSUZUKIMURAKI. TT;;

But to be serious, it's a really well-rounded one-shot because it isn't *gush.* There's enough gush I've seen, and even when there isn't gush, Hisoka's always so troubled.

I adore the way Tsuzuki is extremely *sincere* just melted my heart. Not just a lovable idiot or a human Oblivious (as in many hero men and boys in anime)... but you did manage to capture a sweet sincirity in him that's not just prancing around everywhere.

And he's just so frickin' *adorable* too. X3

But this was a definite fave, anyhow.

_~ Luffs and kisses! Osaka-neechan
Ahria chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
OH! That was so freaking cute! _
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
oh cute! update again soon!
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Oh poo. I want to know what Hisoka's reaction was. Haha, but nice job nonetheless.
Celendiar chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Oh yes oh yes oh yes, please write a sequel! You can't leave it here... We need to know Hisoka's reaction and answer!

And yes, this was extremely cute fic. Tsuzuki was... So well written, he was very IC. And - well, I actually can't say more, because I don't have the right words I wish I had so I could praise this as high as this should be.
jennamarie chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
This is so sweet.

I am hoping for a sequel with Hisoka's reaction.

;)
dogsruleW chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
That was so good! It was very well written, you did a great job! Please write a sequel, I need to know what happens! And please make it fluffy .
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Wat happened.. This is so sad.. Oh please right a sequeal! I'm in love with this fic as much as Tsu is with Hisoka! Oh please go on with it. It's very nice and I'm glued to it until the end. It really struck me at where it stopped! I love it Please do write a sequeal ne?
HopelessOsaka chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Oo;; Did I not review this?

No...! TT;; I thought I did. Oh well, it happens to people like me. But-

You've written some amazing stories before, Vera-chan, but *squee*, this is the best one-shot in the whole wide world with Tsuzuki and Hisoka yet!

*drowns in happy tears* I's...i's...

SO awesome. No-i's-i's-SO, totally (sound like a prep) awesome!

;; I love Tsuzuki. He's so serious and his musings are thoughtful and in-character. He knows his Hisoka, and I wish you would write a sequel with Hisoka, but hey, it's the writer's inspiration...which you say you don't have any of. ToT;; That happened to me when my computer crashed.

Twice. *sulk*

;; But I'm better and over it now, and I hope you'll get yours back too!

Did I mention that this is SO, totally _awesome_?

*huggles ficlet, Tsuzuki plushie, Hisoka plushie, and sucks thumb*

I's SO...*coughcoughHACKCOUGH* Ahem. I'm starting to repeat myself too much...

But I can just _picture_ Hisoka. TT;; You left us to suspense! No...

Phwah. Oh well.

Ja ne. ~
Kuroya chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Oh, do tell me you're going to continue this! Soon! It's written so well I can just -feel- Tsuzuki's anticipation as if it were my own... And you must write a second chapter!
Neko Kate-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
If you don't write a sequel I will hunt you down and tie you to a chair and MAKE you write it. I really want to know Hisoka's reaction... This is such a great fiction and I love the Tsuzuki you have in it. I'm off to download that song now. Buh bye!
Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Aw, I wish there was more...