Reviews for The Truth About Santa
dragonlady chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Please post fic on this site
GHOSTS OF THE VANGUARD

archive of our own

I like to read your story again
Dear pink_starz

Can you please post fic With the french maid in Kaiba's room because Shardy's Site no longer exist,
Can you post it on these sites:

GHOSTS OF THE VANGUARD

archive of our own

Can you post it on these sites:
winnie chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
:D better than saying that there is no Santa Claus, there's an even better way to tell the story! muhahahahahahaah poor brats...I mean kids.. :D
SapphireCuatro chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Definite proof of why Kaiba shouldn't be trusted with bedtime stories.

This was hilarious!
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
hahahaha! if only i had that sort of creativity running at 3 am! that was great, i loved the whole "north pole, canada, same thing", "michael jackson is fake" and "imaginary daddy leaving us in a cage whilst he types away"...HILARIOUS! i truly needed this break from studies and i'm glad i ran into this fic. keep it up you stayed very true to these characters!
Mysteria Pearl chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Oh my gosh, that was absolutelty hillarious. I have no idea why I read a Christmas fiction at the end of May, but it was great! Ah... hehehe... I love Kaiba... very funny... and Shizuka was hillarious too... poor kids...

When I was little (like 4), my cousin convinced me Santa was a fat burgler who stole our food... I believed her... until the next year she told me he wasn't real XD
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
LOL, that was awesome!

Except for the part about Canada because I'm canadian...

Um...we don't live igloos. We live in houses and apartments too.

Aside from that, I loved everthing else! Kaiba was hilarious XD
Univerasal Disaster chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
ahahahahahahahah*FALLS OVER FOM LUAGHING * someone call a permedic!
carmandy chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
adorable! brussel sprout overdosage..lmao! hey, i tried looking for WTFM fic at both the sites but i can't find it on either..do you know any other place i could find it? thanx!
Ponkerz218 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
HAHAHAHA! I loved this! Will you continue it?
Ken Oak chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I should use this when I'm forced to babysit my sister D Hehehe.

Thanks for writing this, it's great!
RuberDuckling chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Aw...they make such a sweet family...brill oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Great one-shot! .

Seto x Serenity Always Together Forever!
Aperira chapter 1 . 7/23/2006