Reviews for Gabriel's first Christmas
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Actualisa Pronto .
TheDayYouSaidGoodnight chapter 12 . 1/1/2008
Though a bit long, it was mushy and funny...just the way I want it to be. After all, your fic did have a good sense of humor balanced with the sappiness of romance.
Kairi's-twin chapter 12 . 3/11/2007
This story is so awesome. I particularily love the part with the ghost of Anna when she was younger... it was funny how she kept calling VH daddy. the part with Anna's dad was really funny too. this last chapter was interesting and not just a little creepy... Hannah has the right idea stay far FAR away from that door! the door was tugging at his mind? you mean like a spell? that is really scary! I reall really loved this fic. it was well written and original. KUDOS to you.

~Kairi's Twin~
marauder4ever chapter 11 . 9/22/2005
aw this story was so cute! great job!
Naniela chapter 12 . 5/6/2005
I really liked this, but I think it doesn't quite fit in the story. Maybe you could have done a one-shot, maybe. Well, it's just my opinion anyway...

I'm still waiting for the R-fic you promised! Where is it? :P
EbonyBeach chapter 12 . 5/3/2005
Wow your series sounds really interesting! I shall have to have a read when you post it!

That was so adorable! And you named the daughter after me! (Well, you didn't really, but she has my name so :p )
Spaztic Arwen chapter 12 . 4/29/2005
ok, i've got chills.
EbonyBeach chapter 11 . 2/10/2005
OMG I'm SO glad you finally finished this! I loved it, and chapter 10, with all visions and FLUFF etc!

And you actually had me crying : "From this day onward my son, God has granted Anna immortality, it is your Christmas present,"

That is so sweet and cute and lovely and OMG I NEED and R rated fic now!

;) Hehe gosh I'm so dirty minded...

BRILLIANT STORY! YAY!
Vampyric Lycan chapter 11 . 2/9/2005
Aww this was a great story. I love the kitty part. I really liked how Gabriel could see the ghosts, really great idea. Any way awsome Vanna fanfic!
Vampyric Lycan chapter 10 . 2/9/2005
Aww so cute. I love the fluff, and Carl was great. I really like the spirit of little Anna.
Naniela chapter 11 . 2/8/2005
Aw so cute!

I can't wait for the bonus chappies! And the 'R' fic *evil grin*

And what was that armory thing in chapter 10 all about?

Hm...
SilverFlover chapter 11 . 2/8/2005
Aww..I loved these two chapters so much...so romantic, so...ah, well you know... I'm sure you felt the same way as you wrote them! Great job! On Boris as well! As I was reading it, I was a bit sad that it will end, and now I'm so glad there will be bonus stuff to read! And Carl really got a chemistry set! (to blow sg up! hehe) I can't wait to get to the bonus chapters! Update please!
Spaztic Arwen chapter 11 . 2/8/2005
"Not exactly a great first impression on Dad" hehe, lol.

i just realized that the ghost thing wasn't as crazy as i first thought. Dickens did the same thing in A Christmas Carol. is that where u got the idea? if not, then it's just me being random.

have u ever seen the play Our Town? the "father/son" scenes in this remeind me of those from that play. once again, sorry, i'm a random person. plus the fact that i just did that play in Drama club and will never escape it.

"We're immortal! he silently rejoiced, Wait, how the hell do I tell her that?"

hahaha! when boris told gabe he was imortal, i was like... awe, i don't want him having Arwen-syndrome (yes, i know, random!) but u made her imortal too so that's cool. my only thing with that is...well, it's odd. i dono. i wanna see how you go with that before i judge.
Spaztic Arwen chapter 10 . 2/8/2005
u can call me Spazzy, all my friends do, that's why it's in the penname.

is our beloved gabe going a bit nuts?

"I need a new job," hehe

"And Velkan said I'd marry a big trollish brute with an earring in his nose and a uni-brow"- hm...no, i won't, u already have one chalenge to finish.

"After that time in the armory..." - also tempting, but i'm trying to get you away from writing the fluff. maybe if your good and do well on the more random chalenges i plan on giving you.

i wasn't ofended by the colar thing, just embarise because i almost burst out laughing in front of my digi-video class, where i am reading this now.

if my random chalenges anoy you, tell me & i'll stop, but you always seem to stick to one subject matter & u write so well that i like seeing you broden your horizions
Mika Lockheart chapter 9 . 2/8/2005
um wow. *is speechless* wow...AMAZING JOB! ITS INCREDIBLE! I love how you show a softer side to Anna, its really sweet and still true to her character! and the chapter where Gabriel meets Annas mother is so sweet! INCREDIBLE JOB! *applaudes you*