Reviews for Evil Moogles
Benji chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
I'm tellin' you... EVIL CHOCOBOS!
Benji chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
NICE! You should say something like "We WILL come for you!" Evil Moogles...add an evil chocobo too!
Leonine One 252 chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
Aw, that is just evil, leaving a cliffhangerlike that! Please update soon!
Ifalna chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
This is hysterical... a great idea for a lightherated parody. It feels like a very rough first draft-synopsis, though, which isn't a bad thing. After you're finished, I really hope you go back in and clean it up, expand on the action and description, and turn it into a real story. I would love to see this finished and polished, so please, please keep going.
Gothic 1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
pretti gd again if i do sai so meself , bit fucked up ina da language lyke u sed but otha dan dat oky . What is up wid evil moogles . Lol

Gothic 1
SilveyStarDusthotmail.com chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Hm. . . That was well. . . You need work. The mist must have faded sounds actually very good. I hope you have something behind it though. . . or else it's just a load of crap. When your writing a story you have to keep certain principles going or else it becomes annoying. Having the spelling error carton is hideous, along with grammer errors like "She ran of". It is tedious when each sentence is separated. I don't know why you did that. It's a little word. The biggest grammatical error though is jump from point-of-views. When a person reads it is very odd to have a comment that is addressed to them, major english no-no. Finally, the characters seem like their trapped in a bad Jr. High school where the problems include one week relationships and bad cafeteria food. Now most of this stuff can be fixed easily. Always reread what you write. If you enjoy it, someone else probably will, and by proofreading you'll catch little errors like ! or carton. Oh, one thing. Why would the moogle write dot dot dot? Sorry if I've totally broken your self-esteem down. . . The last line is a good clinger, and the idea of evil moogles is definitely creative, why else would I have read it?
Leonine One 252 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Arrgh! Curse your cliffhanger! It was so good...and then you ended it! Update! Please!
Pretty Like Drugs chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
haha this is cute. Are Rinoa and Quistis gonna be the only ones who believe him, and then they sort sort of alliance to save balamb? ahem, well I like it. so update.

ps

maybe the mirror message should be "beware the...something-or-other"
Elle the Brat chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
YOU ARE NEXT ON OUR LIST, BEWARE NIDA, WE SHALL PRANK YOU TOO!

there ya go, that's a good message ;)