Reviews for The Hidden Days of Healing
wotumba1 chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
what a great Story!
PSW chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
I think if Arwen hasn't complained about the smoking by now, he's home-free... :-P Glad everyone's feeling better, thanks for writing!
ZazouloveMatt chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
A very intresting story, I didn't read a lot like this one.
Thanks for the good time spent to read.
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
"To the amazement of all save Aragorn and the sons of Elrond, he climbed upon an eagle's back and soared from their sight." Surely that didn't amaze Legolas. Gimli maybe, but not Legolas.

Frostless
sassyfriend chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
This is so great :)
sassyfriend chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Poor guys. It would be hard to be in both their shoes!
sassyfriend chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
Glad Aragorn is better
sassyfriend chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
He is so sweet Aragorn
sassyfriend chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
I like that Sam wanted to say goodbye
sassyfriend chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Poor Aragorn and Hobbits!
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
I hope Aragorn will be ok
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Mercy Poor guys!
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
There are so many lovely parts, and so much brotherly love, in this story. It is rather heartwarming.
I believe Aragorn would have a more elven view of nudity than what you normally ascribe to him, but that truly is just a matter of head-canon.
I know this is your first LotR story, and find it funny that it is the one I read last. (Not including those I hope you will write in the future, of course) I have greatly enjoyed your 200 LotR tales and hope you will write many yet.

Frostless
(Yes, I read them all, though I admit to skipping liberally in two of the earlier, and more angsty ones)
futurechild77 chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Glad I found this story. Loved it alot! My favorite movies out of the 4 so far and wanted more between the finale battle and frodo waking up. Ty for this
kyoiku kanji chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Just the right blend of hope, healing and humor (which is a very important part of the other two). Thank you for a beautiful story and a great attention to detail that makes the tale take on a life of its own...

I don't know about Arwen complaining about pipeweed, but I think she will have something to say about Aragorn not valuing himself.

I also like the relationship between Eomer and Aragorn, something that wasn't touched on that much either- I hadn't really thought about the fact that they were both adjusting to the whole being a king thing- but they are. Again, well done!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »