Reviews for The Hidden Days of Healing
kyoiku kanji chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Movement chapters are always tricky, especially when it's a long arduous journey - you want people to know it is a long arduous journey, but you don't want it to be a long arduous read, and you have managed to keep that balance and keep the tension alive. Well done.
kyoiku kanji chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
And one can only hope that well... Hope finds his way back through the very friends he was willing to sacrifice himself for. I find myself hoping that Legolas and Gimli will get to have a very long talk with Aragorn after this is over- and that is a very good sign for I have lost track of the writing and have gotten lost in the story. Bravo!
Desertfyre chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
I'm not surprise Pippin figured out what Aragorn did. They should give him more credit. lol

I adore happy endings! Yay!

Great story! D
Desertfyre chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
The poor hobbits!
Desertfyre chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Who, I got tired just from reading this chapter. lol And the pain and trying to tend to everyone and running back and forth...

Poor Aragorn! He's so noble! Enjoyed this chapter!
Mirach chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
A true king, so selfsacrificing for the others! He had been through so much since the breaking of the Fellowship, without rest, that I wondered how he even managed to fight at the Black Gate and wanted to give him the rest he deserved after that. And I found your story, where you write that, what Tolkin himself skipped and the story feels now more complete to me. Hannon le!
szepilona10 chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
Awsome story! One of the best I have ever read!

Szepilona10
Hello Anyone There chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
Brilliant, absolutly brilliant. I never thought about the healing period before reading this. It's so good it should be in the book itself!
Neoinean chapter 8 . 11/1/2006
Hidden Days of Healing is right! I was wary of this at first for the departure from canon but it all came together nicely in the end. I love how you wrote the hobbits here, especially Pippen, and I really liked the addition of Eomer. Your novelizations are always a treat to read.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
I don't think I had read this before! eep!

Good job- I liked! Sam was so cute.

(I DO prefer Faramir stories though)
goldenshadows chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
I am slowly making my way through all your stories. I have enjoyed the first three so far, and look forward to reading the rest!
lucidity chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
I was sad to see Eomer leave but he came back so I guess that was okay.

I thought the little bit about the tailor being afraid of being around the king was very funny.

That was a fitting end to a beautiful story. Bravo!
lucidity chapter 7 . 10/24/2005
Poor Pippin!

Sam actually kicked Aragorn! I must say that would be a sight to see! Poor Sam and Aragorn as well. Yikes!
lucidity chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
I love how you handle the dialogue and the words are very well chosen.

Eomer is such a doll in this! I do appreciate that you have him in this story as well... not that I mind the others.
lucidity chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
I forgot to say "Yeah, Eomer!" in the last review. Oops.

Poor Gimli. It would seem that he is the only one in the company of caretakers that isn't of royal blood.

I really like your characterization of Eomer. He does tend to the wounded but he's just not that gentle, the poor dear.

Aragorn can be an awfully stubborn guy it seems.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »