Reviews for Raging Beast Boy
InvisibleGeek chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
I was so happy when I found this story, it's so wonderful! Albeit, I realize that it's been years since you've been on here, and you likely won't even read this review. It saddens me that you aren't continuing it, because it seems your so close to the end. Thank you anyhow, for writing this story at all, because it is one of the few fan-fictions I've read that has captured my sincerest interest.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
Can u finish this
Josh Richet chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Take my name out of this, or I'll find you and I'll sue you.
Its Been Ages chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
make another chapter already i love this fanfiction! RxBB is the Terra
JuviniShenin chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
do they have any of their powers in this story or are they normal teens
Stillwater chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
BTW the last review was by me
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
OK so I know that I should have reviewed this chapter first, but I was much too lazy to do that at the time. So here's what I have to say:
Omg omg omg I love this chapter! I just had the biggest fangirling moment in my life when you got to the part with Bruce's old "ring name"! I ripped my pillow in half. (And I've got less muscle than bb did on his first day)
Stillwater chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
I love this fic soooo much! You should do one where these guys meet the actual heroes through some sort dimension split- or would that be too weird? Anyway please keep writing me cause your stuff is great!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
[T WAS THE BOMB IF I WAS IN AN AIRPORT I SWEAR I WOULD GET TACKLED BY SECERITY BECAUSE I WOULD BE SCREAMING FROM THE EPIC AWESOMENESS PLEASE KEEP IT COMING !
The Shade Has Been Thrown chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
You should totally make a sequel or continue it! this is the best story ever!:D
willotaku9000 chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
I just now noticed that the house number Wayne Manor was 1939, the saw year Batman first appeared in comics.
mikeman chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
i really like this story as a boxer myself this is really inspiring
lily chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
whens next chapter
Sasha chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
R You almost done with the next chapter
crazedduke chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
so im new to the forum and I know teen titans aren't exactly relevant but could you do me a favor and finish this I really loed the work you did in this piece