Reviews for The Atalantan Games
That was a fun little story. I'm impressed that it didn't get cheesy. I think you picked a good length.
Agent 0076-Kid Son Goku chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
It's Taiyo-Ken and Solar Flare, not glare and me.
Tomi the fox chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
This was a great fic! I really liked it! Oh, if the sequals gonna be in the GT series, then doesn't that mean that once she gets to earth that Goku will be a kid again? Oh, MAN! If so, then I wonder what Spectra's reaction is gonna be like...
Crimson Skye chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
This is a great story! You're a wonderful writer!
mdizzle chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
thanks for putting in that thing on the bottom. i was just about to say this fic needed subtitles.
Jay FicLover chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I like this Spectra character and I'll keep reading...

By the way, I've always had this idea in mind, about the Z warriors finding out, to their uter shock, their most mortal enemy isn't something from outside of Earth, but actually lies hidden there, within they're own planet, and one of them is a woman...

The Z warriors alway thought saiyajins, Super Saiyajins for that matter, were the strongest race in the universe... What would they do if they discovered that the most sprawled race on Earth, the one they had always thought weaker than its alien enemies and in need for protection, wasn't all that week in the end? What if in human kind layed hidden a secret, unknown power... bigger than anything even they had ever witnessed?

Some humans, One among millions, are born with an active gene, that will turn them immortal, if they ever die a violent death (kinda like Highlander) and they'll remain the same age they were at the time, for eternity. But, unlike Highlander, the only way for an immortal to die is not by being decapitated, but if another immortal, from the same kind, kills him. If a mortal decapitates an immortal, the immortal will not die, but revive immediately, the same if any other being, including saiyajins, tries... For just another one of them can kill these beings.

They've always existed, watching the Z fighters from the shadows, never getting involved in the Earth's fights...

So there's this girl who has unwillingly become what they call the new "source", the one with the energy of all immortals within her, and so the other immortals are after her, wanting to kill her, cause the one who does it will become a god. The only friend this girl has is a vampire, who feeds of her blood so that he doesn't have to kill humans (since he can't kill her because she's immortal) and the effect of her immortal blood in his system makes him need to feed only once a week, a lot stronger, and not vulnerable to sunlight.

May be you could have the vampire be Goku, if you want?

I offered this because I'm not into DBZ fics, just DBZ crossovers. I do think it would make a great fic... But I won't take offense if you don't use it, though, do what ever suits you... :-)
Last to fall chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Excellent fic. Great ending for the story and also a great fight scene. Now I'm off to start reading the sequel.
chibs chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
Really sweet
munmon chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
Very good fic, I love the ending, good job! -
crayziexanime chapter 4 . 1/22/2005
That was such a cute story! I'm a HUGE fan of Goku and ChiChi! Your story was GREAT!
Jessica C chapter 4 . 1/17/2005
Yea I'm in there once again, awsome. A sequel thats really cool, i loved this story it's my new favorite one of chichi and goku. I can't wait for the next story, later.
MarshmellowDragon chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
aww, so kawaii, yay sequel! hope you write and post it soon so great chappie and can't wait!
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
WOW GREAT FIC, BLEW MY SOX OFF I LOVED IT O

are you really gonna do a sequel...YOUR AWESOME... and can you please have Goku in Super Saiyan 4 form in the sequel because he is so cool like that, and I've always wanted to read a fic with SS4 G/CC romance/action. I hate the fact that Goku got turned into a kid in GT, it screwed it up and if there was no Super Saiyan 4 in GT I wouldn't have even bothered watching it because I'm a die-hard SS4 Goku fan - please take my idea into consideration :)...this ones goin on my favs
Courtney chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
*applauds* Hooray for happy endings!

It was funny how you made Goku "lose", but whatever works! And I loved the speech Goku made about his love for Chi-Chi, that was so sweet! Too bad Krillin had to interrupt that romantic scene, but Goku made up for that.

Also liked how Chi-Chi hit Spectra. "Get your own man!" But from what you hinted, she's after Goten next. To be honest, I'm not really a big GT fan, but I'll keep an eye out for the sequel when it comes out.

All in all, I think this was a really good fic. Don't worry about the fight scenes. They really are difficult to write, but you did a good job anyway!
KyLewin chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
Yeah, fight scenes can kind of suck, but your's was pretty good. I like that you had Spektra defeat Goku (sort of) in the end so that the traditions were still being fulfilled, it was a nice little twist.

Anway, good job. I'm interested in seeing the sequel.

PS: Right after Goku eats the senzu bean, I think there was a typo.

"Where's that alien lady to who Mama?" asked Goten.

Did you maybe mean "who took Mama"? That was the only one I noticed though, so good job with proof reading!