Reviews for Disappear
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
this is such a foreboding oneshot. great job!
BellaBlack23 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This one was really sad sad. Not the bad kind though, the good kind of sad. Emotional sad I guess :'(
FalselyTrue chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This one was just plain sad. Not the bad kind, the good kind of sad. Emotional sad. Not bad sad. Wow, that sounded retarded.

I don't like how you always have Lupin being depressed about leaving (I assume this is the final night of seventh year) Hogwarts, but I guess it's reality. Not everyone has a fairytale ending, right?

Again, short, but well written.

Luna
K. East chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Wow...that's...depressing. . Impressive, but depressing.
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This is so sad and wonderfully, beautifully atmosphereic. Amazing feelings, this is some great word-painting :) Like it a lot.
sharon chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
OH-MY-GOD.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

I never read a fanfic like this is so beautiful, sentimental..

It touched my heart.

My, my, my.

So heart-brokening!

God, I'm still in shock! THIS is an amazing, excellent fic. I mean it, you're wonderful, honey.

Extraordinary fic for and amazing writer.

xoxo, Sharon
Queen of the Badgers chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Ooh...poor Remus. This is very well written and sad, well done, you've done a great job in putting Remus's feelings across.
chouia-san chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Like everything that I've read of yours, this is tremendously pretty and kinda sad. Love it, but poor Remus..., you portray him wonderfully.
mische chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Yeek. Very sad. The feelings of goodbyes are hard to express, but you did quite a good job. The whole air of the story is very foreboding; I like that. Awesomated job!
thirty2flavors chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
It's ironic that I would find this just as I was considering writing something similar. I always do that - there's a plot somewhere in my head, and then I go and find essentially the same thing already written by someone else. It's a bit depressing.

Anyway, speaking of depressing, this fic certainly was, although that isn't realy a bad thing, since that's what you were aiming for. It doesn't help that I'm listening to Here's to the Night, I suppose, eh? It was very nicely done, and I feel dreadful for Remus and all of them, especially since it's a fear I can relate to entirely.

I hope you don't mind that this has prompted me even more to try writing what I had been pondering, although it's doubtful I'll be able to make the words come. Anyway, very nice and sadly sweet, like always.
somebody chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
hey i had asked you to post your first story up again...it would really be awesome if you could rewrite the story again...any change you make will probably be good but all i ask is that you dont change the story of lily's past...the part about why she never loved...that was one of the best parts of your story it added alot of reasoning to her actions...also please dont change her friends' personalities...you can change their names, backgrounds, appearance whatever its just their personalities are so different yet they become great friends...its like if you combined each of them together you would have the perfect person...i know you asked me to email you to reply and i dont know if you will even see this review but frankly i dont know you so i cant really email you...yeah i know im kinda suspicious and ITS NOTHING AGAINST YOU AT ALL...i really admire your writing...its just that i have this privilege of having a computer in my room and if my parents found out i was talking with someone i didnt know its highly possible that i wouldnt have a computer in my room...i know its kinda selfish but i just know that my life would constantly be on watch..but agian thanks for offering to rewrite the story thats the spirit of a true writer...and please even if you want to change lily's past and her friends its fine ill still read your story :)...by the way this story is really good...i probably should have told you this at the beginning but oh well...i especially loved the ending with the three of them going up the stairs and moony staring at the fire...
tobedeleted9 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Beautiful. I honestly love it! ) One of my absolute faves.

Huffah and mad props to you,

Ta~

*Austin
soccerchic1989 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Kind of sad and depressing...but it's still very good. Happy holidays!
myspeedingpulse chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Eek. Leaving/graduations are totally my weakness, they just make me cry :( god knows what i'll be like at my own! Very good anyhow.