Reviews for Imladris
Guest chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
War is bad. Cuteness is good. Therefore this story wins everything.
Mandos 117 chapter 18 . 8/17/2008
Perhaps the greatest of all of your Rivendell fan-fiction. Two hopes:

1. I am not too late

2. You have gotten past that obstacle in life, and hence may continue your works

Warm Regards,

Mandos 117
Jenn chapter 18 . 7/24/2006
This is a great story! I like loved the idea of the mallorn tree and Erestor is so adorable! I hope you are able to come back to this story soon.
calenlily chapter 18 . 1/5/2006
Aaw! Wonderful scene in a wonderful story. I love how you've done so much with little known charachaters (who happen to be some of my favorites)
RMC chapter 18 . 7/29/2005
This is so adorable! Aw! This is an amazing fic. Especally love the Erestor and Glorfindel, and Nathariel. Hope to read an update soon! And the way you portray Erstor rocks. He is like my favorite elf.
Napolde of the Council chapter 18 . 6/7/2005
Aw... That's so cute! *giggles*

I enjoyed Haldir bashing too.
Ithiliel Silverquill chapter 18 . 5/15/2005
*Erestor drags in an embarrassed-looking Ithiliel and deposits her unceremoniously on the floor*

Erestor: Miss Avalon, I believe this reviewer is yours.

*he leaves*

Um... yes, remember me? *nervous wave* It has been a while, hasn't it... I'm so sorry. I'm a horror for keeping up with people and stories.

I loved this chapter so much! Poor Elrond, so nervous about Celebrían. I'm glad that he had Glorfindel and Erestor to keep him company while he waited. I do wonder, though, why Elrond didn't know that she was having twins. Wouldn't he have figured it out, or wouldn't she have told him?

And I suppose now I must comment on the fact that you are orchestrating a romance for my One True Love. *sighs and turns to Nathariel* Just take care of him, all right? As long as he's happy, I'm... able to cope.

Update soon! I can't wait to see what Imladris thinks of the twins!

-Ithiliel
Malara chapter 18 . 5/10/2005
Aw... I LOVE this story! Elrond's nervousness is hysterical! Can it be... we actually feel sorry for him? :-D

Erestor's "I came as soon as I could," makes me wonder exactly how long Elrond had been waiting. It sounded like it had been a while but wouldn't Glorfy and Erestor come immeadiatly? Just a nit-picky thought...

By the way, how is your book doing? You haven't said anything in a while... Anyway, excellent chapter! I'm sorry you don't have a lot of time to write, but please update as quick as possible! I love this stuff!

Malara :)
KERNTKitty chapter 18 . 5/9/2005
Yay, update! This is so great... I think poor Elrond is about to have a mental breakdown- so many emotions! Just wondering, why wouldn't Celebrian tell him she was going to have twins? Did she just want to surprise him?
1122334455 chapter 17 . 5/6/2005
Oh, the ending was so bittersweet when you know that Celebrían will indeed have to leave.

Yes, these chapters amused me greatly: I love reading this fic!
pineapple cilantro chapter 10 . 4/15/2005
This story is very good! I really like your Erestor and Glorfindel - most people have Erestor being a complete nerd (not that that's a bad thing...) and Glorfindel being a goof-off with pretty hair. (And I must admit, I'm becoming more and more of an Erestor/Nathariel fan!) One mark of a good writer is that he or she avoids extremes of characters.

One change that I would make is in this part in Chapter 10:

“This is the first snowfall I’ve seen in Imladris,” she said after a while. “In Lothlórien, the snow falls, but leaves don’t. But this…this is beautiful as well.”

“Indeed,” Erestor replied, sounding almost sullen. The white flakes falling in his hair looked like bright stars in the night sky.

“Why do you speak so?” Celebrían asked, smiling.

“I’ve been irritated by most of the Elflings here, including Elrond and Glorfindel.”

Celebrían began to giggle. “I never knew that my husband could be so…childish.”

...This bit is a little choppy. Why is Erestor suddenly in a bad mood? Also, Erestor's response to her question seems as though something was left out here, as does Celebrian's response. Maybe you could flesh it out a little with her asking him how he felt about her having an elfing, and Erestor telling Celebrian what exactly Elrond did that was so childish!
Whispering Voice chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
um... *blushes* When I was just reviewing A New Form of Torture, I accidently hit submit before finishing what I was going to say, so here it is: "I'm not a morning person and you actually had me laughing; something I never do in the morning. Looking forward to an update!" ((from this story and that one) And this one is funny too!
Mirfein chapter 17 . 3/30/2005
Lovely, lovely. I like the image of Celebrían suddenly weeping for joy.

~Mirfein
delumacar chapter 17 . 3/29/2005
Update soon, its great!
Neige chapter 17 . 3/29/2005
*sigh*

Poor Celebrian. She's going to have to leave, and we readers know it. It was nice foreshadowing (I'm assuming you meant it to be...?), anyway! :P

Another well-done chapter. You used the word weeping- that's such a great verb! I'd forgotten about it until you used it here! Weeping and smacking...wonderful, wonderful words! :D