Reviews for Throw Cares Away
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
aw they are so cute! but what the heck is luciu's MOM doing sending them a MUGGLE drink?
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I agree whole-heartedly with your A/N. I want to hug your story, but seeing how that's not possible I'll settle with telling you this story was very sweet and cute!
Bianca Capet chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Very sweet. It's unusual to see Lucius in a giving - and not totally OOC - light. I liked how the song lyrics interjected the action. Keep up the good work!
Art3misX chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
i read this before i read betrayed with a kiss (at least the 5 chapps u have posted) so this really clarifies it...i like it. just the song is sorta...weird. But i guess thats ur style.
M chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
a portrait of innocent times.

I think your story is beautifully written, but unlikely, since we now know from canon that the 2 are 5 years apart.
mon chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
sweet, cute and lovely
Taren K chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
this is so sweet... i love it!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
AWW! SO CUTE!
Little Tigger chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Aw... this is so sweet.

Very nicely done. It warmed my heart and made me wish I had a Christmas tree to look at.

:~) LT
bluebird161221 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I don'teven celebrate Christmas, and I have to say this was one of the most well written pieces I've read in a long while.

And keep updating 'Betrayed With a Kiss' !
salzgurke chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Oh thats really a cute little story, that warms up the heart... It's so nice that Severus is having at least a little bit of a good time and a friend. And beautifully written with nice references about the Slytherins... Lovely!

I add it to C2 for Snape Shortfics, thanks!

Happy Christmas! :-)

XiaoGui
Oya chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Glad that Sev had a wonderful Christmas with Lucy! And I hope they can have 1 every Christmas.