Reviews for Narcissus
Regin chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Ephemeral Muse chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
Well.

This has been the best Saiyuki OC fiction I've read. Ever.

Can I just thank you so much for knowing the difference between a period and a comma? SHEDDING A TEAR IN JOY. Though it makes me sad to see that you haven't updated in over five years. Hope to see you update soon!
Sesshylover978 chapter 11 . 9/16/2010
GAHHH you need to update this amazing story! .
Elegies chapter 11 . 7/15/2009
WAH there isnt enough sanzooc fics out here and the ones that are out arent usually complete dont let urs be one of those plz!
illuminated bestiary chapter 10 . 9/14/2007
M, excellent still-and just as a sidenote, he had killed the humans. We heard this when Sanzo was informed of his crime. You surmised correctly.
illuminated bestiary chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
For some, including me, Mary Sues can hold unpleasant connotations. Not as a blanket statement for every original character and self-insert, but a character with no faults and no interest who warps every character around her. That kind of Mary Sue can even be a canon character.

Needless to say, Qing is *not* that kind of Mary Sue.

At first I was a bit put off on her, but obnoxious at times or no she really grows on you. As a character, she's actually pretty well developed, and it's fun to read how she reacts to things. The romance may be preceding slowly, but you're very right: it's at the perfect pace for the characters, and the story is fascinating enough to not disappoint anyone with the steady-but-gradual character growth.

(also, because of you I've gained the courage to continue a couple of my own OC fics. Thank you!)
Arugula Pacioli chapter 11 . 6/18/2006
Where are you? This story had so much promise! And the impending love triangle? It kills me that you might never continue this story!
swats chapter 11 . 3/18/2006
hey, nice story...u givin up on it? dont do dat...its really quite good...well i hope u update soon...bye tc
Iron Butterfly of Kinzan chapter 11 . 2/4/2006
please do continue! i have to say, this story's one of a kind... hope u did not actually forsake this fic...

many people actually love this ya know...
Sanzo-sama's Lover chapter 11 . 2/4/2006
I'm back! :D School sucks... :D

Anyway, if I didn't see the Sanzo/OC thingie in the summary, I could've sworn this was a Hakkai/OC fic. :D Glad to see that the Sanzo-Qing romance is building up. Aww, Sanzo was so sweet when he pulled the covers up for Qing. :D -huggles Sanzo- I'm still feeling the giddiness... :D

Like you said, Qing is finally growing up. She's still rough along the edges but at least she's beginning to understand and accept the current situation she's in. :D Good work in developing her character. Nicely done...I'm not into rushed OCs...Yours isn't. :D Speaking of Qing, what's up with the mystery surrounding her? I'm so curious...I wanna know! :D

Good luck with the next chappies! :D
aline chapter 11 . 10/16/2005
ths is so good!

Qing's character was well done!

i want to see more!

muahahaha!

UPDATE!
Icy Wolf Rage chapter 11 . 8/26/2005
So very awesome! I waited until I read through all the chapters, but I enjoyed every bit of this. Good Saiyuki OFC fics are hard to come by, after all.

My favorite part of this chapter... gosh, it had to be the insect-exaggeration detail of Goku. I cracked up on that, although I blame part of that on the wrap of Starburst I consumed today. Everything is just hilarious, I truly can't wait for more!
ilovesaiyukithemost chapter 11 . 8/24/2005
Oh, come on! Put in something with Homura and his companions! MAybe Homura found himself falling for Qing. Sanzo, of course, senses that Homura had feelings for Qing, he started to become very protective for Qing. Suddenly, she was kidnapped buy those gods and she was hurt a lot. She couldn't stop kidding herself, when ever she would be suffering greatly, she would see a picture of Sanzo, 'Konzen.' Then, Sanzo gets her back, like that...

So, anyway, remember to at least read my suggestion! I would really like to help you if you have mental blocks.
Diet Soda chapter 11 . 8/23/2005
omFg! This is exactly the kind of Saiyuki Fiction with an OC I've been looking for! I ADORE Quing. She's so Non-Mary Sue with such a cool/unique personality that makes her seem real! Also, the Saiyuki-ikkou boys' personality were just like they were from the manga/anime and it's so perfect :]

Eh...just in case this happens to me again, I'll just add that when you come across my Saiyuki fanfic and when you come across the future chapters and find a character that acts like Quing, PLEASE DO NOT ACCUSE ME OF PLAGERIZING! ...or anything negative in that manner...The thing is, I've planned that the guys would meet a self-centered bitchy...bitch that acts this way...and yeah...ahem* anywhos, I'm gonna borrow the 'Monk Boy' name from you for my fiction since I love it so, so much. (you dont mind, do you?)

Anyways, this story was just brilliant. The entire story is really fluid, down-to-earth (if you can call demons killing each other 'down-to-earth'...) and it's amazing. I wasn't really expecting much from a fiction like this, but after a few paragraphs of the first chapter, I was mesmerized by the way you wrote, especially Quing's personality

I hope you update soon; I'll be waiting!
rebelyell59 chapter 11 . 8/23/2005
Sorry i tend to review after I've read the whole story. Thank you for a very enjoyable story. It was well written and well told. I have read seceral of your stories and have added you to my favorites list.