Reviews for Addiction
MontgomaryMontgomary chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I need a sequel of this. Like. Right now. And it's been forever since you've updated, so now I'm sad...
thecopycat chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
waaaaaaaiii I love this! *_* this is so amazing...actually I'm having troubles searching for good Darkshipping/Casteshipping fanfictions or doujis but this finally satisfied my needs!
Starstrider13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Great job! You portray the characters really well, and I like the setting, though some minor lemon would have been appreciated. This is rather well written, I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Sierra chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
DUDE! I love darkshipping! make the sequel! I love the paring!
Ma'at's Apprentice chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I'd like to read the sequel. Of course, I'm not sure if you've posted it, or if you have not.

I should go check, yes? Mm.

This is one of my favorite pairings. Great job.

KhaosKitty chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Woah woah WOAH!

This is different!

I'm a devoted tendershipper,

but you just converted me to another ship. o.o;

(Obviously B/R is my OTP but experimenting is fun :P)

I love this, it's sexy, funny, angsty, mesmerising, deep and I like the theme Bakura introduces of starting again.

I like how neither of them know exactly what they want to get from their relationship, it's realistic.

Their rivalry is still evident, in quite an erotic way. D

Although I don't agree with Yuugi/Ryou (except hikarishipping, which makes for some damn good lemon) it was a good way of pushing our kindred spirits/enemies together.

Clever, flowing and smexy - good job!

JewelValentine chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I'll admit interest in a sequel!

I'm quite impressed with your flair for words - it flows, but keeps pace. Fantastic.

Plus, I've got one hell of a weak spot for this pairing, and there's so little of it out there.
vampiristic-tendancies chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Ooh, ooh, i'll read it! :D

That was REALLY good!

ok, ive ran out of words to describe it. lol

yeah... )
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Wai! Darkshipping! *begins a dance* :3 Luffed, so going on me favs.
PuppyshipperLenz chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Very nicely. This is a fun pairing to write, ne? A little fluff added in was nice and I'd like to read the sequel! Good job! *cookies 4 U*
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I really liked this story. It's very good. You're doing a good job on it. Please continue! Or is it a one-shot? Oh, well, whatever it is, it's good! Yay for YB/YY!
YamiHaruko chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Aw! So cute _ I love this pairring! You are sucha talented writer!
Good Question chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
marvelous, sequal please
Vicki Crawford chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
-holds up sign- We want to read the Sequel! Well, I do anyway. Very nice stroy, cute. . .in it's own crunchy way. Atem and Bakura are an interesting couple to write, aren't they? Anyway, very nice story!
FanaSpire chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Oh I hope you'll continue this! _It's so cool!

Thousand of compliments from me! _