Reviews for Serendipity
AH HELL WHY ARE THE GOOD STORIES ALWAYS UNFINISHED
Winged-Ashes chapter 30 . 11/10/2014
this is good i like it plz updates soon
ZianaSue chapter 30 . 5/13/2014
Please tell me this is not the end... There is so much more drarry sex to be written! And what about the mysterious training?

Oh so much I want to read...
Sumi Anzu chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
"Draco shivered slightly and... nuzzled?... yes, definitely nuzzled… his cheek tighter against harry chest."

Summer water fight lead to sweet bonding
Sumi Anzu chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Draco swagged into the kitchen and met the dursley like a boss.

Fing his weathy like a boss

One up on the dursley like a boss

Lol love it!
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
I been reading and liking. it sorry i didnt review.

Ch1: i was like what that girl ib harry dream? Is draco
Going to turn
In a girl?!

Ch2: yep draco arrived! Yea, he seem a bit oc cuz he didnt whine or whimper about those terrible injury like he does for gash from Beak in third book.

Ch 3: it funny when dacro have trouble wit the shower. When is the mean plot going to happen?
sam.robbins.9216 chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
These chicks are crazy. And you have a knack for keeping me on edge with Harry and Draco's relationship.
Sam chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
How could you NOT be happy with this chapter? This is the moment that Harry's world triumphed over the Dursleys! Even better than Fred and George and their Ton-Tongue Tofffees, or the drinks Dumbledore kept levitating against the Dursleys' foreheads! lol
Sam chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
This is too sweet. Young love, and they've been naked around each other! I particularly like the reveal of the bruises and reopened cuts. Made me wince. Keep going dude! :)
HJPotter01 chapter 30 . 2/24/2014
I just wanted to say how much I love this story! I checked your profile and saw that you arnt working on it any more :-( . I really hope you decide to pick it back up I would dearly love to love to know how it ends. Best wishes and thanks again for a wonderful fic even if it isn't finished lol.
PiptheSnake chapter 30 . 10/5/2013
Harry won't be happy about that... This is good, can you update soon?
PiptheSnake chapter 20 . 10/4/2013
Oh wow, that's a bit over board, Draco
PiptheSnake chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
I need that 'book' to deal with some of my friends. And then my other friends crushes...

How dare someone flame your story! It's brilliant!
D.E. Elite chapter 30 . 9/6/2013
First time I've reviewed in a while. Only started last night reading the story and im already caught up. It's awesome so far. i love how you portray draco, and love the way your leaning towards bttom draco/ top harry, that's how i love my drarry most of the time. Keep up the good work and cant wait for the next chapter!
MidnightCreature chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
Don't let that flamed discourage you! If they decide to be an insufferable git and not realize that this is an AMAZING fanfiction and not the actual book, then they can sod off! You are doing an incredible job with this story! Can't wait to read more!(: