Reviews for Issues
PaperKey chapter 33 . 9/20/2009
Great story! This is one that I thought actually worth reading! )

I really envy you, you're really good with everyone's character, I didn't sleep reading all the chaps XD but that's just me, I can't stop reading this!
Farrahmack chapter 33 . 1/29/2009
LOVE IT I keep imaginig instead of Sara it's farrah ( Evil grin) Leggo my Greggo Sara.

gjhkfud chapter 33 . 2/2/2008
ames 449 chapter 33 . 2/25/2007
I honestly cant believe I've never read your stuff before now. I really loved this story. Your style of writing is so wonderful and again you mixed the humour and tragedy so well.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 33 . 11/5/2006
awesome story. i loved reading it. it kept me on my toes. lol. you are a wonderful author.
Dugleik chapter 33 . 5/3/2006
so, i'm going to test my luck and see if theres a sequel to the sequel
Dugleik chapter 28 . 5/3/2006
oh my god, I think I've figured it out.

No, seriously, your OD'ing him, Greg I mean? When you mentioned the med's the first time I checked them out, what they were and first now did I get the thing with the dialated pupils, and the doc is uping the doses? That didn't make sense if the entire point was for him to get of them soon. So here's my conclussion:

It's the shrink right? That new one that I really can't remember the name of right now. But he did it.

And now you can stop laughing, sorry for the ranting.
Dugleik chapter 27 . 5/3/2006
*smacks greg over the head, then hug him tightly*
Dugleik chapter 12 . 5/3/2006
Something tells me Sara just jinxed herself...
Aries Zodiac chapter 33 . 2/16/2006
I love your writing! You are definately going on my favourites list. I have to say I saw the Fenton thing coming though...not from the beginning but from about the middle of him treating Greg. Anyway, excellent story, well-told, great dialogue and brilliant characterisation. Please keep the CSI-ing going!

dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 33 . 1/29/2006

Ok, I should've started this earlier. When Greg was a suspect and was demoted, well, let's just say I have a new dartboard - with Ecklie's face on it! XD A must for every CSI fan!

Then, when Amy was attacked, I was PO'ed. I was ready to lead an angry mob to find her mugger!

Finally, there was when Dr. Fenton was revealed as the killer. I practically fainted, then began describing him with every curse word I knew. Though, I must admit, it was funnhy when the media was describing him as everything from a level 2 CSI to an undercover cop. That got him his job back. :D

Overall... FAVED!
AriannaCastellis1 chapter 33 . 11/11/2005
I have to say that I am in total awe of you. I had missed this series until earlier this week, but I’m really glad that I took the time to read them.

Why I liked this (and Happy Enough): You did an excellent job of writing the characters in a situation that hasn’t really been seen on the show. I felt like the characters were still very true to form. I also liked how the cases kind of flowed in and out of the personal issues, too.

Although I have to say, I had figured out that Greg was being ‘poisoned’ by the Elavil from Dr. Fenton as soon as he started getting sick. But I’m a huge fan of mysteries, so I’ve had practice figuring those things out.

I’ve really enjoyed reading your work and will continue to look for more in the future. GREAT JOB!
NeverMindDream chapter 33 . 7/27/2005
In the mean time she was sure to bring the things she knew Greg would want the most to her place, mostly meaning his CD’s and hair gel.

CD's and hair gel? Oh that's awesome! LoL\

“It’s you and me tonight,” he said, tapping him on the shoulder.

“Oh great,” Greg said with mock exasperation, “is it too late to go back to days?”

”Yeah, that’s cute.” Nick returned as they came into the break room.

I like how casually this ended and look forward to reading story number three! :)
NeverMindDream chapter 26 . 7/27/2005
That morning nobody slept.

AHH That's awesome...well written chapter! :)
NeverMindDream chapter 18 . 7/23/2005
“You do know your shirt is inside out, right?”

”Its how all the cool kids are wearing them.”

LMAO...oh that's awesome! I'm so addicted!