Reviews for X Mulan
foreverpatron chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Isn't Logan's last name literally Logan? XP
I dunno I think it is
Anyways whatever nice story keep it up
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
Remy singing was great. I can see the videos for that. You really did capture the characters.
tfobmv18 chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
I love this fic. Miss Congenality rocks, SING, lol. Keep up the good work.
Vaneria Potter chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
Ok, I try not to write flames, so take this in the spirit of constructive critisim in which it is intended.

The overall quality of your writing could definatly use improvement, but it is still a lot better than some of the things I've seen around.

Stop putting random notes in (*). If you can't convey it in the story normally, then it is either un-neccessary, or should be carefully worked in later. Also, it draws attention away from the actual story and A/N's in the middle of a chapter just annoy people.

Several other writers have probably pointed it out by now, but some people do like Scott, Jean and Evan. I admit that a number of the Evo. characters need to get shaken out of their black/white good/evil mentality, but that's beside the point. Either way, it is good to warn people if you are going to bash certain characters before they start reading. Also, try to do it in a Canon realistic way. There is no Canon evidence that Ray and Roberto fight all the time, so having them in a perpetual punch-up just makes you look ignorant.

I looked up the word 'parody' just to be sure. It is defined as mimicking something in a humorous way. Try 'Robin Hood: Men in Tights' by Mel Brooks if you need a better grasp on the concept.

Back on topic, a movie parody would be the events as they happened, with a subtle humorous spin. You did all right with the 'Shan-Yu/Emporer' scene before 'Mulan' etc showed up, but you need to have an accurate idea of what you are talking about. There is the possibility of getting an image-inducer for Sunspot to make him -look- fat, but even if you don't, there is no need to keep rubbing our faces in the 'not fat' part at every opportunity.

Changing the characters and events around at random makes you look stupid and gives the impression that you don't really care about what you are writing. If people are reading this, then they have probably seen the movie Mulan and the X-Men Cartoons.

They are probably going to be expecting something long those lines, as opposed to something that would probably go down better if it had been written as the X-Men and Brotherhood goofing around while watching Mulan on a Saturday afternoon.

We went into this fic wanting to see a parody of Mulan. We don't care about your particular character preferences outside of the casting. We don't want to hear your constant opinions and Author Notes unless they are directly related to the story. We want the characters at least within shouting distance of the cartoons we are used to. We would prefer accurate names, as not all of us instantly connect 'Monkey Dude' to Mastermind.

We also started reading with a nuteral mindset, and didn't know whether we would like it or not. Those who read to the end either liked it, or felt that you deserved the benefit of the doubt. Don't get snippy and say 'if you don't like it why are you reading?'

As I previously mentioned, I try to point out what I see wrong, and why and offer suggestions for improvement.
SoRandom chapter 9 . 11/2/2007
I can't believe I've never read this. I find this absolutely hilarious and this is now one of my fave X-Men fanfics ever!

BTW, everyone who reviews just to say that they hate it, why did you review rather than just stop reading? If you don't like it, don't read it, or put some constructive critisism up.
MeadowLark4491 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Hey, I realize that this is one of your older fics, but I figured out what the PotC line is. It's Beast to Remy: "Oh, no worries then.
Katie Mae chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
'"Oh," Beast said. "No worries, then."'

That's from PotC! Am I too late to get my ice cream?

This story is soo awesome! I'm definitely adding you to all my favorites lists!
Rogueyroo chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Logan's Real name is James Howlett.
fghhj chapter 4 . 5/23/2005
okay, all the things you said werepresumably impossible are actually quite possible if one trains hard and long enough. and if you don't like typing hoo-ah then don't do it you idiot. plus you should've warn people that there was scott and jean bashing. believe it or not there are actually people out there who like them...you idiot. u don't like them fine, but at least warn people first if your going to bash them...jerk.
qwyer chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
this is a piece of crap you know that? i don't care if you're a feminist that's still no excuse for your work which by the way is simply awful to say the least.
DScript chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
*drops match into several drool buckets* OoH...FIRE...

Funny. And I LUV how you torture Forge...and Bobby...and the two R's...WOAHAHAHAHA!
sunspotmisery chapter 9 . 4/29/2005
SCOGUE & JEMY ficcies *shutters in repugnance*

LOL

I love your sense of humor it really pulls things together and keeps one reading.
PhantomPunkEvo chapter 9 . 3/18/2005
I luv your stories! I need more,more,MORE!
hoshi-ko88 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
o.0 oro messed up much XD But I likes it _ though I have no time to reazd the rest of it. Oro, also, your link to your proflie from your other one says Its supposed to be

Just ta let you know!

Hoshi
psychobunny410 chapter 9 . 1/14/2005
Hehe that's cool but your schedule sounds horrible. Oh can't wait for your new parody it's going to be fun to read. _