Reviews for Hope for Tomorrow
Hirami chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
I just stumbled upon this fanfic and rushed through it. Your writing style really had me hooked, very well done. The characters were a bit off of course, but that's the way it has to be in an AU, with them having a completely different past. But I really loved Atemu's snark and Kaiba's surprising niceness. So even tho the fanfic is unfinished, the last chapter still seems like a good end to me. We know that he'll get out after not too much time and Seto is there waiting for him with open arms and a promising future.
In my mind, those two Idiots are going to have a good future ahead. So, I'd like to leave my thanks for this, I really enjoyed reading it.
(even if you aren't into Yugioh anymore, wanted to let you know that a new Movie came out that is very interesting for every Prideshipping fan. It comes to America in 2017.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
This is late but btw You almost gave me a friggin heart attack. When I saw john doe I actually yelled no! I wish this wasn't abandoned its too good.
Marzlover chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
You need another chapter please
angel chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
it get better everytime you now
angel chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
awww
FullMoonLuna chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
This is such a great story. I loved it from the beginning to the last chapter you wrote.I could not stop reading it. It was amazing. I loved how the characters acted in the story. I'm sad that you lost interest in writing yu-gi-oh storys, but i do hope you come back some day to finish this story. Since in chapter 17 you said their were going to be to more chapters, so I am assuming another chapter was to be added. [TO VIEWERS WHO ARE READING THIS, THIS PART OF MY REVIEW MIGHT KILL THE STORY FOR YOU, JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE] In the last chapter you wrote, I like how you wrote it, because even though the story is or not done yet. You could sort of guess what would happen to yugi and seto, once yugi gets out of jail. I know you most likely heard this alot but, this was one of my favorite storys on fanfiction, and for that, I thank-you. I do hope their is another chapter to this story in the future. Again this story was amazing. :D
Jacodey chapter 18 . 6/23/2010
i love the hole book you rock keep it coming
Krankinator chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
I read this back when I was in 7th Grade [I'm in college now!] And when I turned away from the things I cherished the most because of personal turmoil, I left this story behind before it was finished. I always thought about this story. Now I've [FINALLY] come back to Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfics, more importantly Setoxyami fanfics, and I was flipping through the 10 or so pages of stories and I read the description and my heart got lodged in my throat...

I would finally be able to finish the story.

And I LOVE the ending.

When I realized his verdict was guilty I felt so heart broken.. I was depressed that after everything you would be the kind of person who gives the characters an unhappy ending just to break the sunshine/lollipops mold. But then I went to the next chapter and I was SO happy. You have no idea. I like that Marik was insane and made a make-shift tattoo gun. It was very true to how his character would be if he were to be thrown in a prison. :)

While I was reading this story today [yes I sat here and read it all day! front to back] Ive been listening to a new CD that I recently purchased. It's by a singer named Lights and it's been on repeat. It was on it's 3rd time around when I hit the chapter where Atemu is sleeping at Seto's. The lyrics finally registered this time around and I sort of tied it to the story.

"The times you don't wanna wake up, cause in your sleep it's not over when you give up"

For me it just sort of fit... The entire song, not just that piece of lyric. And for some reason the story just started meaning that much more to me.

I'm so happy I finished this story FINALLY. Even though it's been finished for 3 or so years. You've unknowingly made my night.

xoxo Krank
Lord of Nightmare chapter 18 . 12/29/2008
Ypur story was awesome over all but is this the last chapter?
naebye chapter 18 . 1/17/2008
I knew from the start that I shouldn't read this since you said that it was abandoned, but I did anyway, and now I am hooked. And I'm sure that you've gotten many reviews pleading that you should write the last chapter, and quite honestly, I think that you should too.

I've read that you've lost all of your interest in Yu-Gi-Oh! but I beg of you, just write the last chapter of this story. I'm pretty sure that it would be hard to write though, since your interest has gone, but it would mean a lot to everyone that you write the last chapter to this story.

It kind of sucks that the last chapter is somewhat of a cliffhanger, but I bet a lot of the stories you were working on had cliffhangers too. But as you said, there is only one chapter to this story left, and I think that it's worth writing. So please write it!

So I'll stop ranting now, before I say something completely off topic. But please, please, PLEASE give it some thought!

-SS
Minasantaria chapter 18 . 10/1/2007
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! THIS IS AWESOME!
EJ chapter 18 . 9/24/2007
OMG, THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY!

oh plz, plz update it, even if its only one chapter, i really want to see how this ends, plz make it a happy ending, i beg of you plz update asap.
gamer260 chapter 18 . 9/18/2007
Please write it and please update!
eley chapter 18 . 6/19/2007
i cant wait for the next chapter to come out this story is so up the good work
tenchibaka chapter 18 . 3/23/2007
Ok, so i was reading this for all of 4 hours and it occurred to me that the only time in the entire fic i had any real comments was when you asked that people guess what was the stuff in the file…actually if you exclude the computer junk i got it right(instead i chose arson….) but the story has ended now and though i have learned things like the runes, (now i’ll prolly have to ask to borrow Joey’s book of runes) and the Japanese Judiciary system( actually had no clue about that) and discredited other things like the part with the shower, (i actually skipped most of that bit but i know for a fact that he couldn’t have done it ‘cause my father got in yet another Dirt-biking accident a couple years ago and though it was nearly as bad he was out longer)…but back on track, i have learned many things but i do feel as if i’ve cheated you, for though i received an(almost) entire evening of entertainment i can only provide you with this short pallid review where you learn practically nothing….and i feel shame….this review is short(er) and i am lame(er) in my delivery, but that is not to say it is because of a lack of interest, quite the contrary…i rather like this story and am very happy that i finally read it(i’ve known about it for a while but really don’t read this kind of fanfiction in a Yugioh fandom….) but I think that you should get the same dedication that I would give to someone writing ‘One Piece’ or ‘Final Fantasy 7’….sadly i read Yugioh stuff the way one eats bread, it fills and sometimes is very good…but it is not the most exciting part of the meal and does not often get the most comments in one’s daily repast…but I do like it…..