Reviews for From the Inside
RandomAnimeLover chapter 10 . 3/29/2015
That was a really awesome story! Thanks for posting and keep up the good work!
zini-ya chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
i finally added this story to my favorites so that i could always find it easily! i had a hard time finding it becaus ei only read it once before and i forgot the titlte of this fanfic! (hey...i always wanted to write Hikaru-lantis story where either Hikaru aor LAntis has amnesia (haha! just like in hanayori dango!), so far i liked this fanfic! Too bad, I only gave my review after...two years? whew...
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
WHy would Hikaru's family up and move and pretend that whatever Hikaru forgot didn't exist? Of course her family didn't know about Cephiro, but I'm sure they knew about Umi and Fuu...Why didn't they just tell Hikaru what had happened and try to continue life? I mean, it's not like she's like the chick from 50 First Dates who forgot everything that happened everyday...
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I know you said that this story is an AU/reincarnation fic, but you need to explain what happened to ressurect those who died in Cephiro on Earth, to avoid confusion. I don't see any AU here, since it's not like the events in Cephiro never happened, then it would be.
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 10 . 2/13/2008
Fantastic story, love it
LadyPrin chapter 10 . 11/9/2007
I just got through reading your fanfic, and I loved it! It was awesome! Great work on my favorite pairing!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
this is good, but a little sad because Hikaru got hit. ccan't wait to read what happens next
AnonymousFishintheSea chapter 10 . 7/20/2007
Yay! Happy endings! Fuu/Ferio, Umi/Ascot, AND Hikaru/Lantis! But I can't stop thinking of Eagle, though... :(

I feel sorry for Rei, for some reason! Hope he finds someone good in the Philippines! Also makes me wish I was Japanese instead of Filipino... I WANT A JAPANESE BOYFRIEND! _;
Leandri chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
come on... you've done nice chapter. Poor Lantis, the girl he loves doesn't recognize him anymore...
Leandri chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Oh yes, finally I found fanfic with all my fav pairings, thx, you save my weekend with you fanfic:)
Leiyah chapter 10 . 7/3/2006
Cool story and from the places you have palced in, I have this funny feeling you're from Philippines.. Hehehe A real sweet story.. Finished it all in one sitting.. Hehehe Care to read mine and comment on it too? The pen name I'm using is Kei-chan3.. Feel free to e-mail me okies? Good work! OMEDOTOU!
Mew Frost chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
i LOVED the ending to this! especially the hints of UmixAscot and FuuxFerio! i am a major asmi lover... _~

i usually don't read hikaru-centric stories, so feel lucky! usually i'll read oneshots of Asmi or fuuxferio, but hikaruxlantis is awesome, , this was really good! ja ne!

~Mew Frost~
Mew Frost chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
if you haven't already seen the anime of angelic layer...

DON'T WATCH IT IF YOU LIKE MISAKIxKOUTAROU! THE PAIRINGS ARE CHOPPED UP, MINCED, DICED, AND WERE MADE INTO SUSHI!

*deep breath*

good chapter! i'll go read the rest now... _~

~Mew Frost~
Iarly chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
You should be happy, my friend, cause this one turned out really good. I'm really glad I got to read it and if I regret something, is the fact that I couldn't do so before! Great story! I'm also a bit sad that it's finished, but I bet you'll be cooking something new in no time, ne? Anyways, thanks for sharing this great piece with us! See ya!
Tennants-Girl chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I feel happy for Lantis and hikaru. i would have liked to have seen more of the other couples though

great story