Reviews for From the Inside
pokemongirl2523 chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
WHY? Why do you torture the poor shamexeh Lantis-chan so? T_T My tears...They flow like waterfalls!... Keep up the story though. I like. _
Heart's Door chapter 6 . 11/13/2005
your series is so cool! it's well-written and has a great plot. heart-breaking too.

i can't wait till you write again!

(oh, and you might want to watch out for grammatical mistakes, and such, because i keep spotting them in all your chapters. just wanted to let you know.)
CagalliYulaAthhaZala chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I love your work! It's really cool! I feel sorry for Lantis and the others that Hikaru doesnt remember them... at least I wish on your next chapter that Hikaru remembers them or let me help you you can e-mail me if you want to. that's my e-mail add! I think that on your last chapter scene I think that when Hikaru wokes up she will remember Lantis.. _
merissala chapter 6 . 10/8/2005
wow.. that was long.. great job!

so.. when will hikaru dump rei? for lantis?

and where's eagle?
Wolf and Bo Mistress chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
Argh! How you torture Lantis-san so! I think this fanfic is quite funny despite it's seriousness. ... I'm being spoiled by this fanfic... I've only seen the first season of MKR... Ah, well I can always buy the second...
Wolf and Bo Mistress chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
I love it so far! EK! And I find it really cute that Hikaru thought that Ferio was playing matchmaker! Keep it up!
juzblue chapter 6 . 9/30/2005
wow cool chapter! and i hope she remembers soon... perhaps the migraine thing's a sign? *hoping...* update soon!
Heidi-chan chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
aw thats so sad poor lantis please update okie ur story rocks
Sora desu chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
NO! i refuse Hikaru to be with another man! Lantis must get her! hehe.. please gimme some HxL... hahaha. nice fic, btw. just a few grammatical errors. u from the Philippines?
The Myth Keeper chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
Great story so far! The chapters seem a little...different to me but they're still good! Can't wait til you update!
Iarly chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
Hum... I wouldn't say crappy... more like... I don't know, disjointed, maybe. Anyway, that's certainly NOT going to keep me away, lol. I'll keep reading til the end! So please, update soon! Which reminds me... oh, god, I have to work! Ja ne!

PS: As for Angelic Layer... I never buy DVD's (cause I can't) I just dloaded it from Internet!
merissala chapter 5 . 7/3/2005
yeah sorry to say.. a little crappy... BUT good! just update soon and i'l forget all about it! :)
Queza De Santi chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
OH GOSH! You SO have to continue and SOON! I wanna read more! And tell that Rei to get his hands off Hikaru! :P

Haha, keep up the good work!

~Syv
CrimsonReality chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
Amazing! I don't think many people can help you in getting dvd's for that for all they know you could live on the other side of the world. I know a couple places but I don't think they'll be helpful to you because I live in Canada
pokemongirl2523 chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
Wow, that was awesome! But still, must you torture Lantis so? I mean, poor, poor, sexy Lantis! He's being heartbroken! CONTINUE, and end sexy Lantis's heartbreak! And you can buy angelic layer DVDs on ebay!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »