Reviews for The Best Defense Sidefics
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
love these side stories!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
hey, i just finished The Best Defense, i thought there was still more since it showed it was not completed till i looked at you profile and saw the sequel and this. in this it seems like Hermione is developing a small crush on Youko! or something like.
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Ohhhh...aaaahhhh... Amazing...
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Awww mann... TTATT I'm still sad about Fred dying... This is too much feels... :(
jallison099 chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
I like Youko and Hermione together
BeyondMyReach chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
This one is my favorite and the creepiest one of all. I love how you started with 'It had all started as a game' and ended it with the same phrase. It gave me chills.
OverHereNow chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
the last questions the twins ask is one asked by all twins love thease little one shots and love the stories )
Silence chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
I wish that this was explored a tad bit more.
Silence chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Beautifully creepy.
illereyn chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Best Defence's been taken down, so I thought I should leave a review here:

Thank you for writing such a wonderful, engrossing story! Even though I started out pretty confused, struggling to keep track of who was who since I've never seen/read/heard of Yu Yu Hakusho, the story quickly pulled me in till I was staying up the night to read it. I enjoy the character of Kurama best - his intelligence and slyness, but also loyalty and honor appealed. And the Tantei are very correct in that the House rivalry is very stupid and contributes greatly to the divisions in wider Wizarding society. After they beat Voldermort, if they want to prevent him from rising again they'll really need to take some steps against it - hopefully Genkai and the Tantei can get someone to listen!

The sidestories are also interesting - especially the one on Fred and George, considering what happens in canon.

Can't wait to read more of A Good Offense - hopefully you'll find some more inspiration for it soon!
puregarnet chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Whoa. Gave me shivers...
naru894 chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
interesting... really XD
Blueberry134826 chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
The Best Defense was a great friggin story. And what I've read of A Good Offense is pretty awesome as well. YouAMAZING. I just thought I should let you know. ]
irezel chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
wow...that is so deep and so sad...:( it was very good though. U
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Interesting... normally I'd review the final chapter, but chronologically this takes place last so I'll review this instead. First off, I'm currently reading The Best Defense, my friend Borderline Mary gave me a digital copy that I'm currently partway through, and I intend to write you a proper review for that in a PM once I finish with it... come to think of it I still need to review the other stories you've written that I've read... drat... writing reviews is fun, but it takes forever. First and foremost though, this was interesting. The chapter with Hiei and Keiko was amusing, especially the ending, it also displayed a side of Keiko that people rarely see, but that has to be there, considering her relationship with Yuusuke... normally the only time we see her being... (can't think of a good word so this'll have to work) like that is when she's also angry, but I'm betting that she can act like that without being outright pissed off at the same time. Plus it was more Keiko, and while she's not my favorite Yu Yu Hakusho character, I definitely feel that we do not get enough of her in The Best Defense. Second is Counterpoint: can you say 'creepy much?' 'Cause that's honestly the best way too describe it... it's really freakin' creepy. It's not bad, and it's, too me at least, an interesting look at their relationship... but it's freakin' creepy. The Yukina chapter on the other hand... I don't know... It's beautiful, well-written, interesting characterization, and it certainly gives an interesting view of Yukina as a Koorime, especially considering that most looks I've seen of that have been about her disagreeing with their anti-male propaganda... but it also has a hint of creepynes itself, especially considering the stuff about life, the sun, and the void... I like it, but it (no punning intended) gives me shivers down my spine. Finally, the chapter with Hermione... Nice. I don't tend to think of how nonviolent Hermione is, but that shows how she's almost as big on it as Yukina... The psychology you're giving us there is honestly just fascinating... I really liked it. Plus the way you had her fight with a pen in The Best Defense was ingenious and also, to anyone who'd seen the fight between Kurama and Ink-what's-his-name should have been horrendously obvious. Still, ingenious and awesome.