Reviews for The Best Defense Sidefics
Artemick chapter 4 . 4/18
I like this weird dark thing going on with her unique patchwork magic being created or awakened by her interactions with them, and mainly with Hiei holding her captive that time...I don't totally understand where it's going, but I'm in for the ride!
Artemick chapter 1 . 4/18
Very touching characterization you have going on between them! I love this view of Hermione. So like her!
Artemick chapter 2 . 4/18
Haunting!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
love these side stories!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
hey, i just finished The Best Defense, i thought there was still more since it showed it was not completed till i looked at you profile and saw the sequel and this. in this it seems like Hermione is developing a small crush on Youko! or something like.
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Ohhhh...aaaahhhh... Amazing...
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Awww mann... TTATT I'm still sad about Fred dying... This is too much feels... :(
jallison099 chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
I like Youko and Hermione together
BeyondMyReach chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
This one is my favorite and the creepiest one of all. I love how you started with 'It had all started as a game' and ended it with the same phrase. It gave me chills.
OverHereNow chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
the last questions the twins ask is one asked by all twins love thease little one shots and love the stories )
Silence chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
I wish that this was explored a tad bit more.
Silence chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Beautifully creepy.
illereyn chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Best Defence's been taken down, so I thought I should leave a review here:

Thank you for writing such a wonderful, engrossing story! Even though I started out pretty confused, struggling to keep track of who was who since I've never seen/read/heard of Yu Yu Hakusho, the story quickly pulled me in till I was staying up the night to read it. I enjoy the character of Kurama best - his intelligence and slyness, but also loyalty and honor appealed. And the Tantei are very correct in that the House rivalry is very stupid and contributes greatly to the divisions in wider Wizarding society. After they beat Voldermort, if they want to prevent him from rising again they'll really need to take some steps against it - hopefully Genkai and the Tantei can get someone to listen!

The sidestories are also interesting - especially the one on Fred and George, considering what happens in canon.

Can't wait to read more of A Good Offense - hopefully you'll find some more inspiration for it soon!
puregarnet chapter 3 . 11/2/2010