Reviews for To Breathe Freedom
Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
The ending of this story really struck a note in me. I could feel my heart momentarily catch when Arthur spoke his last words and finally died. Great job. :-)
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
This is sad, what a sad ending...It nice, differant, but nice.
CryingRose chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
HEY GREAT STORY BUT REALLY, YOU JUST SWITCHED THERE PLACES SO INSTEAD OF LANCELOT DYING IT WAS ARTHUR? SAD, SAD, SAD!

The story was GOOD, but as i said SAD!
lilacfairy chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
That was really well written...and extremely sad...it made me want to cry.
Jus chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Heartwrenching. So sad.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Just heartrending !Thank you so much for all your kind and much appreciated reviews of my stories.
Sad Songs and Waltzes chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Wow, Im almost in tears. Great job, its a lovely piece.
camlann chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Oh, bravo! This was very well done. Too bad it ended. I don't think I've read one that ended this way before-where Arthur dies. So, did Guinevere make it? She's never been one of my favorite characters, but I'm curious to know. I like how Lancelot hardly spared her a glance when he was with Arthur in the end-hah. I never liked the whole Arthur/Guin/Lance love triangle, so I was pleasantly surprised that Lancelot didn't give her the time of day. Anyways, good job!
Ivory Novelist chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Damn. That was deep. And sad. And so damn good. I love this... Oh, but it was painful. Even if it had happened that way, it still would have sucked. Those two were meant to be together, whether in life or in death. But at least, here, they got to say goodbye and what not. Good job! Keep writing!
Elvenstar5 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
*sniff* amazingly wonderful! I love it! Write more stuff at 2a.m. this was great!