Reviews for Haunted
Fair Cate chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I know this is an older fic, but it is still beautiful and you still deserve to know that! It was almost delicate and the way in which you captured Sydney's fears in words was fantastic.

Loved it.

cate
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
How.. haunting. In a way, it could be any little girl remembering her dead mother and wishing her father hadn't retreated so far into himself, but the character of Sydney is etched in every line. I love the memory of her being separated from Laura, especially the assurance that she would never leave on purpose. Who knows if she really did leave on purpose, after all? The Russians definitely weren't too happy with her.. hmm, great fic.
metaphor chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I absolutely love this story; it's very interesting to me to catch a glimpse of young Sydney's thought processes and see how the tragedy of her childhood affected her psyche.

I liked the spunk that managed to shine through her loneliness, especially that retort she wanted to voice to Jack about how she still smiled.

Lovely, lovely story, and I thank you for sharing.
linolium smile chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
i thought i should review you because you've reviewed me and it only seemed fair, however when i read some of your work i was quite impressed (also, WOW! lots of fics! such a pity i dont do harry potter or moulin rouge). i'm sorry that i'm to tired to give you anything substantial to go on but i still want to say that this was excellant. loved the childs perspective, it was quite convincing and the repatition of haunted. i was impressed by the jack characterization for just a couple lines here and there. very good, terrific even.
Darcel chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I don't even know anything about Alias, but your stories are usually grand so I decided to read it anyway. And, I wasn't disappointed.
firehottie chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
could you please update your story called a girl like this, from The Mummy, i would really like to know how it is finished!

* firehottie *
oshgpoehrm chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
can i cry now? I HAVE NO WORDS AND WHEN I AM SPEECHLESS IT MEANS... something you can be proud of. wow wow wow wow. it's really really really REALLY good.

on a different note, thankyou for reviewing my story! how did you find it? i thought maybe i had reviewed you before, and i have, just as my alter-ego.

this story becomes and favourite now!
Starry chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Oh wow. Wow. That is an absolutely amazing story. The repition is an awesomely effective tool here, to get across not only Sydney's age, but the atmosphere of the night and the poigency of some of the points. Very heartbreaking. I loved it an immediately forwarded the link to all my friends, whether or not they watched Alias.
Fair Ithil chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
YAY! (for the story not for poor Sydney). This was just heartbreaking. Wonderfully well done but heartbreaking nonetheless.
Startide Risen chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Unbelievably excellent.

I don't even know what the premise of "Alias" is, and I don't know who these characters are. But even without that, you can almost bring tears to my eyes. Your style is beautiful, and succeeds in conveying emotion very well indeed.
madelinear chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Wow, Nitzers. That was fantastic. Great job!

Poor little Syd. And great SpyMommy-age. You're my heroo, Nita.
Trufreak89 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
That was a really amazing story. I loved the irony of Sydney thinking about Irina coming back and the mentioning of Sydney liking to step outside herself. Great work.