Reviews for Hands
yellow331akb3 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
That was beautiful written, but it's no M it would be T or K
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh noes! The spoilers! Why was I not told?

(Kidding. )

This was a great fanfic, very sweet.
don't have one chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Wow. Very nicely written.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Really a great fic...
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
dude i feel all teary-eyed. well written.
Literary Litany chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
amazing detail and flow. Such skill as yours is so rare, I'm in awe of you! Are you published? You must be published!
firefox1383 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
that's so sweet. ;)
The-Year-of-the-Dragon chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Very Good! I enjoyed it.
Shimegami-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Absolutely beautiful. Brilliant work.
Ysabet chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Oh man... now THAT one gave me tears. Beautiful, harsh little story; I wondered a time or two why Roy never tattooed his arrays onto his hands, but put it down to the gloves being useful for striking a spark. This makes much more sense. Really good story- the bit about tattoos being 'fashionable' was highly interesting, too (I wouldn't want to be the tattoo artist that specializes in alchemical tattoos- if you screwed up even one line, your customers might show their dissatisfaction in some really memorable ways).
cowgirlnoir chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
rashaka this is really, really nice. Your descriptions are vibrant and the events are cool. I love the grittiness you capture of the military.

I think the explanation of Hughes saving him and the transition could be longer. I also think that the internal monologue at the end gets in the way of the action.

But I love where they end up and I hope you'll continue. Did I mention I really, really like it?