Reviews for To Be Betrothed: Serenity vs. Vegeta
animechick chapter 15 . 7/20/2005
there has to be a sequel
reforgedGaara chapter 15 . 4/25/2005
ive read this entire fan fic and i wasnt expecting to be entertained, i read it only b/c vegeta is my fav character in DBZ. But u did a really good job of portraying the "human" side of vegeta, cant wait for the sequel, so hurry up and make it!
Mandara chapter 15 . 8/19/2004
I love it. Continue with your writing cuz your good at it.
DeLa Lune chapter 15 . 8/15/2004
this was so good.
Serenity-Usagi-Potter06 chapter 15 . 1/21/2004
so how long will it take until they all reunited
Madison chapter 15 . 9/10/2002
That was awsome, I'm gunna go search for the sequel now...you are such a good writer!
koneko1028 chapter 15 . 8/16/2002
hey,

i like ur story, better then mine : ). keep up the good work.

koneko
Baby Blonde and Star chick chapter 15 . 8/15/2002
OMG...OMG...This was such a great Vegeta and Serena story...If you have time...Do you think u can e-mail me and tell me or Tomat is...I've never heard of such a saiyan-jin...In about 10 minutes... and it 7:49 right now...I'll read the sequel...This was such a great story and hope for more like this...

LITTLE COSMOS
dani chapter 15 . 8/6/2002
what is the tital of the sequel? bye the way, i loved this one!
me chapter 15 . 7/23/2002
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! U HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUEL! HURRY UP ALREADY AND WRITE IT!
crystal chapter 15 . 7/16/2002
you need to hurry up and right your sequel to this im going nuts waiting for it :)
gwen chapter 14 . 6/13/2002
i like your story but i tried to get to the epilogue and it said story not found
NI chapter 15 . 5/22/2002
*sniff* I am so sad cause that was so sad and

I feel like I amgoing to dye cause that was the most heartwarming story that I have ever read(Well at least one of them _*)Well anyways you should writea sequel cause I'm waiting for it and I read this whole stury in one day and actually I'm wya over my bed time but it was worth it. Well make more stories you are a very good writer. Ja ne
No Name chapter 15 . 5/9/2002
This story sucks but i really only read about 2 chapters so im just going to leave
jessica chapter 15 . 4/30/2002
what's the sequel called?