Reviews for In Your Shadows
bloody.Cappuccetto chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Well, this was very cute. A good story too. I hope you can get it again one day (any day). -XOXO
bloody.Cappuccetto chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
I don't know if you reads your reviews but I only want to say this story is very well. Thank you for write it. I hope let some reviews more... ;)
chunminie chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
OMG I read it today and realized now that you updated the last time in 2009. damn...
Is there any possibility that you will continue it? I really liked it
Yo chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
get off your fat ass and update. Or at least have the decency to let your readers know that you finally realized what an immature weeaboo you were when you wrote this that you did the wise thing and dropped this story.
DanBrownfan chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Sweetest chapter ever! I'll keep reading, but I'm already loving your story! TwT
Marina chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
(cough) it's been around um eight YEARS !
Since you've updated you said you would write more chapters...
Time to get to doing that, All your fans are waiting for
Your return?
queenofthenial chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
this was really good, too bad you didn't continue it. please be more attentive to your grammar, the rest is just beautiful.
Lost-puppyEYES chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
it's... annoying... how you haven't updated this and have seemingly disappeared off the face of the Earth...
sugeisy chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
How beautiful ... I love ... I love Neji, as can be so cruel and yet so tender .. I hope you post soon.
amanda chapter 12 . 10/6/2011
please, please update this! i absolutely adore this story! i really want to read more.

i hope you havent given up on this. this is one of my favourite fanfics so far. i really do, hope you update soon.
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 12 . 10/8/2010
...awesome.
marshmallowfairies chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
Wow! This is one of the first NejiHina fanfics I read. I just happened to stumble across it when doing a google search for some fanfiction but I absolutely loved it. Then I wanted to read it again and I couldn't remember the title or author- just certain quotes which didn't seem to help at all. After a month or so I found it and I have to say this is probably my favourite fanfic so far! I like how you've ended it as well... You could continue should you choose but it's left so that it seems like everything's gonna work out for them, so it's a happy ending ) It's a very inspiring piece! Well done and thank you!
HyugaHimeSama chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
Oh my Neji... Please! You have to continue! Please ONEGAI! PORFAVOR! I love this story! Don't give up on it!
HyugaHimeSama chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
Eeeeekkk! OMG! What a cliff hanger! What a mean Neji! This is so exciting!