Reviews for In Your Shadows
KookiePie1025 chapter 12 . 9/14/2019
Oh come on! This story needs an update soon! Pretty please?
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 12 . 6/4/2019
Oh how i've loved reading this story. I just wish you had continued this!
Jeannetic chapter 12 . 1/1/2017
Love this! I hope this will be continued but if you're busy with life then that's totally understandable. Love your work!
LillieGhoul chapter 12 . 10/18/2016
I still have no idea what the hell happened in the last three chapters. And seeing that this story hasn't been updated in more than seven years, I don't have much hope. Author-san, if you're reading this, please update or at least tell me!
LillieGhoul chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
I read it all twice! It was so exciting that reading it once just wasn't enough! Gaaah I love this couple!
LillieGhoul chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
Hanabi's rivalry with Neji is absolutely adorable. And Oh my God I want to read further before I blow my brains out in excitement.
LillieGhoul chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
Ahhhhhhh finally something!
LillieGhoul chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
So... So KAWAIIIIIII! I think I'd die from the cuteness of it all.
LillieGhoul chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
Love it so far!
LillieGhoul chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Amazing story! I'm hooked already.
HanaChou chapter 2 . 1/7/2016
super sweet fic!
BabyCinema chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Well, this was very cute. A good story too. I hope you can get it again one day (any day). -XOXO
BabyCinema chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
I don't know if you reads your reviews but I only want to say this story is very well. Thank you for write it. I hope let some reviews more... ;)
chunminie chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
OMG I read it today and realized now that you updated the last time in 2009. damn...
Is there any possibility that you will continue it? I really liked it
Yo chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
get off your fat ass and update. Or at least have the decency to let your readers know that you finally realized what an immature weeaboo you were when you wrote this that you did the wise thing and dropped this story.