Reviews for Digging the Weeds
Imeda chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Heero gardening, yep I can see that.

I loved the ending. I wonder why I haven't read this story at all.

Thanks for sharing. It was sweet. No melodramas, just plain romance. *_*
duchesscarml chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Aww... married in heart, not in name. I like this and it's somehow fitting to think of Heero as a gardener. I can picture him needing to use his hands to restore life after all the death he caused for life. Well done.

*Duchess
Onions Make Me Cry chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I'm generally not a fan of getting married fics, but your take on domesticity totally changed my mind- this is a wonderful piece! I love flowers and gardening, so the lush descriptions therein were all really great. You handled the whole thing with a lot of finesse, and I admire you for it. I also love your attention to physical details, like hand positions, and posture. That adds a lot of character, I think. Anyway, great job! I'm looking forward to future works XD
Morrigain chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Love it, love it, love it!
ahanchan chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Great story!
BluePig chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Really sweet, but not sickly! Love it!
Mystic chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
That was very good. I like how everything just kind of happened on it's own. I love your stories and can't wait to read more.

Mystic
Reader chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I like the philosophical Heero in here. I always felt that he is a deep thinker, not mechanical and robotic that some believe him to be. I enjoyed reading it.
KawaiiTenshi27 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
aw! that's really nice. i know nice is a horrible word to use, but every once it a while, it fits.

i liked it.
Link Worshiper chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
OMG, I feel like such a geek, but my child-project and I were totally just sitting here and grinning like fools as we read it. I kinda liked that it was a loose following of the fic-a-thon's theme 'cause it's probably a lot different from the other stories that are getting posted, ya know? And yes, I did pick up on the Beatles/RHCP references and they both made me grin like a giant dork. You know, randomly, John Lennon would have been 64 this year _

And I liked all the talk about bugs. I mean, that's so true, and it's a nice thought and interesting metaphore between them and el G-boyz, lol. A.K.A. I really wish that I was as good at extracting meaning from things like you are. Slash, I wish I was as smart as you, lol, 'cause you know so much about, well, everything, which is good for your el stories, lol. Shut up; I'm weird. We knew this.

Oh, oh, and totally oh! The flower stuff was totally awesome too. Not that I'm a geek and we have these huge conversations in creative writing writing about the symbolism of flowers or anything. And not that I'm a geek and totally adored it. So, uhm, OMG, amazing. I heart you, man.

And, uh, yeah, not that we're totally listening to Sergant Pepper right now. Your fault, dude :)
Dyna chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
As usual, your writing is supurb and the story lovely.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Nice fic. It was nicely written and I liked how it developed. Your characterisation was very nicely done.

_