Reviews for Ghosts in the Night
whyamidoingthis01 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Aha! Another great story! lmao... keep it up hun!

Alister's HOTGirlfriend chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Jacky's Wings chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Awsome story! I really loved it! At first only because it is one of the few stories about Valon, then because of your way of writing, describing, drawing characters... so cute how you put the three of them together. I even started to like Raphael, although this is not usually the case! So is there going to be a second part in which this Elisabeth-person gets what she deserves? :o)

Again, great work, please continue!

Bye, Jackys Wings
Icy blazing girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
That was a wonderful and touching story!So cute!
TheeBycth chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
great story!
hershey-kiss chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Aw, excellent! I'm sorta glad it wasn't yaoi or shounen-ai, that would ruin the story. so so so cool. Keep writing! More importnantly, keep writing about DOOM!
Mokuba's Official Glomper chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
MOG:You made my wish come true! More non bashing Alister stuff! And Valon and Rapheal too! SQUEA!
Redemmo chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
great fic! i think i've said this before but i'll say it again. i REALLY like fics about the DOMA least the ones that aren't gay...
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Yet another cool story :) Full of excitement and intrigue! :) I especially liked the use of the songs and the use of flashacks to help the story along. I look forward to your next great story! :)
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Fifilafemme chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Poor Alister, all the psychos want to hurt him!It's got action and suspense! Well anyways I loved this fic! The whole sibling-like relationship between Raphael,Alister, and Valon is sweet. Oh and it's so sweet how Alister likes kids. Keep it up!
LittleDragonNeko chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Totally awesome! Do we get to find out what "Elizabeth" wanted about Atlantis? I hope you add more. Pretty please with a cherry?
Nightlast chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Me luvs, me luvs! ::glomps the fic!::

I love everything about it. I could go on for hours and hours prattling about how good it is, but I have to sleep sometime tonight. XD

Friendship and Sibling Cuteness! YEEAY! 0