Reviews for Tell her
SerenityDeath chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
Why haven't you kept writing its good.
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 5 . 3/5/2005
Wonderful simply splendid! But I want to know what happened to heero! And who in the world is doctory Y? I thought it was Doctor J? Or are we talking about two different doctors? Me confused
Meline chapter 5 . 2/25/2005
HA! Looks like Heero really does know what's good for him ne?
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
wow! that was really good! I like it continue please
PleaseDeleteThankYou chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
I'm lost on how this whole dream thing came about. Frist Duo and Heero are fighting in the office,Duo leaves and Heero says something into the camera and then next chapter Heeros scared and G-Boys are thinking. Oh thid is such a cool chappie, I can't wait to read chapter five.

DogDemonK9
PleaseDeleteThankYou chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
I can't blame Heero for running, anything with cold eyes and a cold metal hand would make me run for the hills...or my parents bedroom,either one works. Aw Relena and Heero are so cute. If I was Duo I would take a picture and use it as black-mail later. This was such an awsome chapter! And I love your writing, Keep up the good work.
PleaseDeleteThankYou chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
Holy Fuck, Une scared the shit out of me! Damn Une is one evil bitch! Wow Duo's pissed at Heero...couldn't you have put in a little shirt ripping in during the fight scene? That would have been so cool! Sorry im sick...in more ways then one. Great chapter!
Sweet Honey-sempai chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
Holy...that was awesome. Beautiful. Just be very careful of your spelling, and it'll be perfect!
HeeroYuy135 chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
This is good...I like this alot. Keep it up!
crystal-gundam chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
UPDATEE!
EclipsedbytheSon chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
OO! I like this story! Please keep it up! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
Please update this is really good
PleaseDeleteThankYou chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
This is a really good story! I am really glad you didn't make this a one-shot, cause it wouldn't have fit the story at all. I like the way you tell Heeros and Duos characters, there well thought out. I can't wait to read the next chapters.
Gigglegal chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Interesting. Duo definately knows how to get under the skin. Great chapter
Kelly chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
Hey good job. misspelled all, though besides that good job. Write more. Looking forward to it.