Reviews for Undercurrent
aIetto chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
...and it's part of my favorites.
Skire chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Such a great story! Too bad I have to stop reading for now but I'm leaving a review :D

I'm totally gonna continue reading this when I get home :3

Ciao!
InfiniteMystery chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
lol! love the index card gag! xD
Googlemouth chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
I don't usually review chapters. I prefer reviewing finished works, so I waited until now. I just want to say thanks again, and I really hope you're getting these messages. I see why so much of your work appears in the Outstanding section of this website.
jquackers chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
I admit I did expect this to me more of an actual KiGo fic, but it's okay. This was really good even without more of the romance factor. I do think it's better off this way, without Kim and Shego going into a romantic relationship, though like you said, it's an open ending.

Thanks for the great story.
jquackers chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Of coourse Shego would escape.. WE all saw that coming. 'Cept for the guard. And the people who put the guard OUTside of her room. -rolls eyes- But even if he was inside, she would've gotten away, so I guess it doesn't matter that much.

Muahaha. Shego feels the same way.
jquackers chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
Kim is so bold. LOL. But it's such a Shego thing to do, to hide the pain like that.
jquackers chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
LOL. I love Shego's bluntness.

Heheh, Kim didn't let go. And I have a feeling Shego didn't mind.
jquackers chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Stupid tweebs. Can't help them for being them and naturally curious, but man. Sometimes they just annoy me so much.

I already see the attraction starting to form. Well, not really, considering they only wanted some comfort in that kind os situation.. But meh.
jquackers chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
LOL. Oh, Kim will WANT Shego to be her girlfriend soon enough. -snickers-

Too bad they can't shower. If they could, this would be so much more hilarious.. I can just imagine the awkwardness between them. LOL.
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
LOL. I'm surprised Shego even agreed to reading it at all.

Ooh, I'm liking this story already. Shego having to stay within three feet of Kim? -grins-
Anybody chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
I like this story's relationship development more than the Acceptable fic universe: it's more believable this way and very cute, too.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
Heh... nice, I liked it. Good job!
Kay8abc chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
I like the story and how you ended it. It leaves us to our sorely neglected imaginations.

-Kate
Six-string Samurai chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
Good times, this was a welcome diversion to the drudgery of the real world.