Reviews for Undercurrent
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 7 . 4/6
This was wicked good fun, and I rather enjoyed the open ending. That despite being a big fan of the Kigo pairing.
*claps hands* perfectly done, love kim and shego friendship (thank you so much for writing this for the broader audience to enjoy your awesome writing skills), you written it perfectly and I enjoyed it very much. I wish you'd write a sequel :)
Brisalad chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
You are an amazing writer and I thank you so much for writing such compelling stories! I'm currently reading your kim possible fanfics and I must say I love them! they are certainly the best I've read, I love how you keep shego and kim in character and you don't put them in a romantic sense, but like they understand each other, like fighting companions in a way. great job and I hope you continue on! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Thanks so much for writing this story my favourite! You awesomely captured their personality and a very well done! Best Kim Possible fanfic everĀ”!'!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Words can't describe how fantastically awesome this story is. You are a true master at the art of writing amd capturing peoples attention and feelings. Totally congrat ypu
lemon-rind chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
I definitely enjoyed this. And, I really liked the open ending.
honoradele chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?

I enjoyed the story, I wouldn't mind any ending(?) that you wanted to try. Perhaps multiple endings or choose your path.
aIetto chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
...and it's part of my favorites.
Go Away Haley chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Such a great story! Too bad I have to stop reading for now but I'm leaving a review :D

I'm totally gonna continue reading this when I get home :3

Ciao!
InfiniteMystery chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
lol! love the index card gag! xD
Googlemouth chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
I don't usually review chapters. I prefer reviewing finished works, so I waited until now. I just want to say thanks again, and I really hope you're getting these messages. I see why so much of your work appears in the Outstanding section of this website.
jquackers chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
I admit I did expect this to me more of an actual KiGo fic, but it's okay. This was really good even without more of the romance factor. I do think it's better off this way, without Kim and Shego going into a romantic relationship, though like you said, it's an open ending.

Thanks for the great story.
jquackers chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Of coourse Shego would escape.. WE all saw that coming. 'Cept for the guard. And the people who put the guard OUTside of her room. -rolls eyes- But even if he was inside, she would've gotten away, so I guess it doesn't matter that much.

Muahaha. Shego feels the same way.
jquackers chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
Kim is so bold. LOL. But it's such a Shego thing to do, to hide the pain like that.
jquackers chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
LOL. I love Shego's bluntness.

Heheh, Kim didn't let go. And I have a feeling Shego didn't mind.