Reviews for From the Notebooks of Hermione
alix33 chapter 16 . 7/8/2008
"“No,” I corrected. “If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time then you’re late. And if you happen to be late…well, never mind that,” I said hurriedly, quoting my Ancient Runes professor. “Let’s get going.”" - I never knew Ginny took Ancient Runes!
alix33 chapter 14 . 7/8/2008
"and a large cake for my mum and dad." - I hope she's using two or more school owls to get that cake to her parents', as neither poor, old, decrepit Errol, nor the minute though enthusiastic Pig will manage to get such a large cake all the way from Hogwarts to Ottery St. Catchpole.
alix33 chapter 13 . 7/8/2008
"he said as he took a bite of a sandwich and tapped on the flier with his wand." - what kind of bread and what kind of filling is Harry's sandwich made of, please?
alix33 chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
"I hoped that the clothes would fit, because if they didn’t, then I would have to hunt Hermione down and see if there was any spells to make it fit." - It is very odd that Ginny does not already know the spells to make clothes fit. Surely her mother must have done them on clothes being passed along to her younger brothers at some stage while she wasn't yet at Hogwarts? Or does she think the spells her mother always used won't work on muggle clothing somehow?
alix33 chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
"“You-Know-Who Sighting In Brazilian Rainforest.” The article mostly said that he was supposedly spotted in the rainforest with a crowd of Death Eaters." - Something sad happened to me when I read that bit - I first had a thought that Sirius should watch out then, because that is probably where he was when that tropical bird delivered the note to Harry in OOTP, and then only did I remember that Sirius died in the fight at the ministry, which was incredibly sad. For just a while, I forgot Sirius died, though.

"The newly waxed hardwood floors were rapidly covered with rainwater and mud from our shoes." - I didn't know there were bits of the castle that had wood floors, I thought it was all stone floors.
alix33 chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
"I saw that they had fallen asleep there on the sofa when I was sneaking down to the kitchens for a midnight snack, sort of my Saturday night ritual." - So, what kind of food does Ginny have for this midnight snack ritual of hers? It's just that ever since I've been reading HP fics, I've loved reading about food in them. I guess I'm just weird that way.

"“Every night I sneak down to the kitchens to get a midnight snack…well, if I’m sleeping lightly that given night. But, yes, that’s how I know about it. I saw them,” Lavender replied." - And what does Lavender have when she has a midnight snack?
alix33 chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
"As I reached the third floor, I met Nearly Headless Nick in front of a bookcase. “Well good morning, young Gryffindor,” Nick said with a smile." - Doesn't Nearly Headless Nick know (or remember) Hermione's name? After all, she and Harry and Ron did attend his deathday party in COS (book).

"Harry is sleeping as I write. I took off his glasses and laid them on the side table quietly, not trying to wake him up." - When I still wore spectacles, those sleeps with my spectacles on, like Harry was having there before Hermione took his spectacles off, were some of the best sleeps I had ever.
alix33 chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
"This year I signed up a Muggle Studies class." - with a decently knowledgeable professor teaching it? Because in some fics the Muggle Studies professors are about as knowledgeable about muggles as Mr. Weasley (whom I LOVE, but he's not really knowledgeable about muggles, is he?)!
alix33 chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
"A few paintings hung in slightly tarnished gold frames against the deep, red wine color of the walls." - Is anybody we know in the paintings? Like perhaps Violet, the Fat Lady's friend?

"On the other hand, I had found a number of spells that could prove useful for meetings in the future." - I hope she's taking notes, or will the Room provide those boojks again with booksmarks in the places in the books she needs them, in time for when she wants to teach them (the number of spells)?
alix33 chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
"I went down to the Great Hall for breakfast barefoot, which turned out to be not such a bright idea. Most of the floors in the castle are stone. My feet were numb with the cold by the time I got downstairs." - Yikes!

"“Yeah, a real Kodak moment.” “A what?” “Nothing,” I said. Living a muggle childhood, I always forget that most of the students don’t have the faintest idea what I’m talking when I talk about that stuff." - But Seamus' dad is a muggle: he says so himself in Philosopher's stone (movie).
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
"and as for myself, my ink bottle is running low." - So? you're the brightest witch of your age: conjure more ink if you need to.
Clell65619 chapter 21 . 9/5/2007
Is everyone going to find this diary? Sorry, Journal?

A most original way of story telling. So far you've kept the three personalities vibrantly seperate. Carry on!
luthien-yavetil chapter 21 . 8/13/2007
I am the older sister of Luthien. I would like to inform you that this chapter just killed my sister. She died from lack of oxygen. She died of laughing.

Nah, just kidding! Luthien here! Supporting this story all the way! Please keep writing it!
hiccup chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
limbo limbo limbo! ...(shifty eyes) what? im just havin sum fun... (hiccup)(burp) yep... f-u-n and i hope i wont be ded in the morning haha being deaed is FUN! sorry...nice story and sorry for my stupid drunkness above
Hermione32993 chapter 20 . 6/7/2007
Hey,

I read this story awhile back on and it took me forever (like a year) to find it again, but the search was well worth it. I really hope you haven't abandoned this story, because it would truly be a waste of talent if you did.

Wishing you best writing!

Hermione32993