Reviews for Lonely Christmas Heart
Firey Phoenix01 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Type your review here...
Mclovin93 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Well Megan, even though I don't think Draco would ever in a million years say yes to playing with them nor would Hermoine offer, even so, it was well written, I'll give u that. U've got to take the leap and start writing more stories that have 2 or more chapters.
deactivated1987 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
That was really cute. Hermione was so simple and sweet, and I really loved the descriptions in the beginning. Lovely piece :)
RchHghr chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That was so cute.
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
This was a really great story!
SleepingBeauty36 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
wow! that was so beautiful and had such a wonderful anding that i cried! lol *blushes* keep writing totally brilliant and fabulous stories :D x
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Touching. I like how you had him lonely, and how Hermione asked him to come play in the snow (since if that were to happen in the books, she would be the one to ask out of the Dream Team),and how Harry offered his hand for a handshake ( if that were to happen in the books Harry would be the one to shake hands with Draco, long before Ron would) and I really like how you didn't have everyone hating eachother, or happy-go-lucky, no apologies were said, just a mutal agreement to get along for the day. I love that. You have a way with words, thats for sure...kudos! Keep writing!

/moi/
Catmint chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
*beams* I'm all warm and fuzzy now! Beautifully done!
David Halliwell chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Once agian I am honord to read the work of a artist such as yourself. Not many stories can bring this sickly desterbed teen to tears, but with a story such as yours, what ealse could have been expected,

Blessed Be

P.S BRAVO!
Rikki chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Aww, that's great . Really sweet - it brings out what Christmas is all about .