Reviews for Chaos and Christmas, one and the same
89 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
cool fic
AMarieKelley chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Aww! That was so cute! Draco and Harry were twins with LIly and James alive! I love it! UPdate soon!
potterboy19 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
this was an interesting work. Although it is no longer christmas time, it would appear that that is not reason why this piece lacks the "magical glimmer" normally associated with x-mas. This work seems to be attempting to convey a "warm" christmas in harry's life. Rather than a warm loving day, it portrays a rather insipid event. This work of yours sounds more like a summary than anything else. If you were to summarize what you think to be a charming rendition of a happy christams, rather than allow us to see it for ourselves. Thats the goal of writing, to allow your reader to see what it is you want them to. If you want them to see an emotionless depressed christmas, then you've certainly done a good job. Use diction to help improve the spirit of what you write. This piece sounds like a deeply depressed person pretending to be happy. You, being a "writer" should know that there is an energy in what you write. There is an unseen force that the reader feels when they read your work. Its something that cant be described, but is certainly recognized when you read a good work, and become pulled in by it. Its as if the work has a soul in its own. From all i've ever read, your writing lacks soul. As if something strong in your bowls took action, rather than something strong in your heart.
Redneck626 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Great story! I like that Lily and James didn't die. I also like the idea of Draco being Harry's brother.

Redneck626
SsongSsparrow chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I only have one suggestion for you...

and I seriously hope you'll be able to live up to it...

PLEASE WRITE MORE!

LOL I absolutely adore your fics and I hope to see this one get as in depth as your others.

Have a good Winter!
Facil Glow chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
That was really sweet, and i wish we all could have a happy holiday, thanks for posting, and sorry that it took me so long to respond. I am going to go read brothers now!
orlin chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
that was really really kool

_

orlin
Alligator355 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
it doesn't suck. its really good. keep up the good writing.
HecateDeMort chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
its great
Kitty McGonagall chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Thethirdtroll,

That was a good one! If it wouldn't make it hard to follow Brothers I'd say you could possibly add more to it. Mainly because it seemed like one that you could do that with.

I know it's a one shot but it was still hallarious with the Christmas decorations. That is true, Lily shouldn't ever trust the Marauders with decorating. Though you did an excellent job with describing what each decoration did.

This was a great one shot fic. Keep up the great work!

Signed,