Reviews for Das K├Ątzchen, Dass in der Dunkelheit Verloren Ging
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
poor omi
p chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Unoh, you kinda place Aya as the leader, when Omi is... sorry its kinda confusing to me, i just wanted to clairify that...
charlie-becks chapter 11 . 8/13/2008
unfortunatly i speak french or english, but hey i can count to 12 in german an say my name is charlotte lol otherwise id help with the title :D i love this fic even though its extremly depressin :)an i think u wrote Omi's breaking down really well :D
kolachess chapter 11 . 6/29/2008
aw...definitely cute. Adorable. Poor Omi...I always did wonder if he would crack one day. Good writing and good plot. Thank God Aya wasn't too mean or too nice. Most fanfics totally screw that part up...and they still get tons of reviews...:)

good work!
kolachess chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
aw...I know what you mean with the whole reviews. Even if you enjoy writing, you still need some reviews for motivation right? So that's why I really respect those people who have like...50 chapters and only 2 or something reviews.

The people with more than 100 reviews per chapter are great and all...but those other kinds of people are just as worthy to be recognized.

And while some of us really dislike saying '10 reviews at least or no update', inside you are like...really hoping for those 10 reviews..

teehee...

good job! really like this so far...
Lacuna Miyamoto chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
The title means, "The little cat(kitten) that got lost in the dark" if you're still looking for a translation. And You should write "Suicide attempts" I was afraid Omi really was gonna kill himself! *sniff* anyway, this is a good story! Please keep up the good work!
charming2drew chapter 11 . 9/19/2007
Heyy, I just want to say that you are an amazing writer! I loved this fic. Especially all the Omi angst.

Keep up the great work!

Abbz
Rahima04 chapter 10 . 1/17/2007
Great fic :D, i like omi too, but omi torture is still good :)
Kai chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
LOVE IT! I know what the title means as well, if no one figured it out yet.

'The kitten (I think) that was lost in the darkness.'
DreamingToThis chapter 11 . 5/2/2005
It's OVER? *cries* But now what am I gonna read? *sobs* Anywayz, loved it muchly, and I was glad to review. I'm happy Omi's showing the signs of being on the road to getting better, even if he's not there yet. I will definitely be looking out for any more stories from you (hopefully with maybe more Omi angst? *smirks*). C-ya!
DreamingToThis chapter 10 . 4/12/2005
I'm so sorry I didn't review the last chapter! *begs forgiveness* And I'm also sorry that this fic doesn't get the reviews it so deserves. *sticks tongue out at meanie-head people who don't review* Anywayz, I'm so happy that Omi reached out, even just a tiny little bit, in this chapter. That means that there's gotta be at least a little hope still, right? Great chap., can't wait for more!
artemis347 chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
no! omi-kun! keep upt he great fic! i love it! hope omi get's better! he deserves it!
Saraya chapter 8 . 3/22/2005
I would just like to tell you this is really good. All 8 chapters are great! I was wondering when you start back on it if you can e-mail it to me? Thank you!
MikaSamu chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
Very dark and sad. I hope a way will be found to help Omi find the light again. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
DreamingToThis chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
Well, I know how it feels to receive no reviews, so I'll go ahead and review even if I'm the only one. *grins* Again, more poor Omi! *cries* He gets put through so much, doesn't he? *huggles Omi* I at least hope he starts getting better soon, 'cause this is killin' me! Update soon, 'kay?