Reviews for The Painting
brendafay chapter 45 . 12/21/2015
love it
missmarthanightingale chapter 45 . 2/19/2014
Awesome story. Love the ending. Kind of like 'they all go off and have sex and live happily ever after'.
Laranida chapter 45 . 11/5/2013
I loved the beginning and actually most of the story, but I didn't really like the way you paired everyone off. The story arc just felt forced at times, especially with the 'happy end for everyone' approach. The last chapters were downright painful for me to read. Something I absolutely don't get was Cordelia's vision that if Buffy would go with the group, she would be killed. It was just normal vamps and kind of an anticlimatic fight really, just showing off how great Spike has become with the power boost you gave him and yada yada yada...
Plus, I don't remember the visions being that accurate about different scenarios.

I think it's great if you want to focus on the emotional problems instead of the fights but that detail just struck me as odd.
But the story idea was interesting and most of the text was well-written. Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/20/2013
Awwwww love it
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
"See you Saturday night."

"What's Saturday night?"

"I kill you."

I love your work and this will probably be ignored, but it's "Who are you?", "You'll find out on Saturday.", "What happens Saturday?", "I kill you.". I really, really love your work!
Werewolf String Quartet chapter 45 . 11/29/2010
Wow, this is the, what, 15th time I've read this story, and it's still interesting and suspenceful. I love it. 'Nuff said.
Green Tea fan chapter 22 . 10/18/2009
I wanted to wait to the end of the chapter to review but I just had to say that I am so glad that someone remembers that Spike loves being a vampire. He didn't really want to be human. He loves having the strength and power. Thank you so much for remembering that.
Doni chapter 45 . 3/22/2009
Late to the party on this story, but just had to tell you that it was lovely. Great job.
Leda4444 chapter 17 . 10/31/2008
I love it!
guitarbabe2005 chapter 45 . 6/20/2008
well luv first things first Damned if i do by Life of Agony is my fave song so happy it found its way into fan fic n it bloody suits spike to a T dont it pet n secondly bleedin fatactic wrightin, well though of though there is unlimited potential for a sequal i dare say well pidge i am off keep up the good work yeah A p
LadyRomance chapter 45 . 5/27/2008
It's kinda like an open ending... I mean, who sent that demon to attack Spike? oh, mystery. Dare I ask for a sequel?
kryan chapter 45 . 1/10/2008
I've only recently discovered your work, so I'm working my way through it slowly. Managed to read all of this in a day though. What a brilliant story. I was so glad I didn't have to wait for updates! I really love your writing, and your portrayal of Spike, particularly when he was paralysed, was brilliant.

Also, way to go with the original characters, they can so often be 2-dimensional and bland, but by the end of your story I felt like Jake and Susan had always been around. And how cute a couple are Jake and Dawn?

Ok, to summarise; you rock, keep it up!
OccasionallyRestless chapter 45 . 2/28/2007
This has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read. Really, really well written. I'm glad Spike came back :D
erininvaderzim.net chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
wow hello! this is an awesomely written story just fantastic,i only recently discovered your work and i cant keep off it! you are a wonderful writter!
Mousewolf chapter 45 . 8/29/2005
"I died, so many years ago/ But you can make me feel, like it isn't so..."

Argh. C'est magnefique.