Reviews for Birthday Present
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
awesome narration, especailly the end! great dialogue btwn chars, it's so natural!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
::snickers:: well done
MaritzaCarmicheal chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I LOVE IT! KEEP GOING!
prin69 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
haha, i love at the end when she sings to herself.
DianeB chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
I was afraid at first that Tony would be around somewhere, but, thank all the gods and goddesses, he wasn't. This was just delightful! I'd like to see more Kate/Abby from you. MUCH more. Please?
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
oh...

happy b'day! kate!

hehehe
CrashCart9 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Argh! Wow, I want a birthday present like that! I just get like socks and books and stuff. My half birthday is Sunday! (hint-hint) LoL. Anyway, ever notice how there's a good femslash moment in like every episode? 1/11 we had the Tofu-Veggie wraps that they eat together and the backrub, 1/18 we had the "Boy's night out means girl's night in. Transfer your phones to my lab." and they walked out hand in hand. That needs a story. (another hint-hint) Who knows what they were doing. Phones can ring by themselves, yaknow. They don't need to watch them all the time...

Alexandria

PS. I totally got off track, but nice story!
Moon's Tear chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Wow, for once I read a Kate/Abby fic and didn't totally freak out and twitch. Very good! - Keep up the great work!
Charmingly Gorgeous chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Normally i don't like slashes *understatement of the year nominee* but i really thought that one was really cute, interesting, fun, and creative. Very nice! See more from you soon i hope! ttyl hun!
blondevor chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Whoa, Kate/Abby SLASH. COOL.

"I have to open my present." - that's hot even if you don't like slash (which I do, ha)

Thanks :)
Barbaraworkinprogress chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I thought I'd review here. There are never enough reviews here.

So...

*sque* another Cait/Abby!

Abby always does have the best ideas.

So I take it Tony was in on the plan. He's an ass, but a loveable, cute ass. Metaphorically and literally ;)

I'd really love to see the two of them spend christmas together.

*prods you with stick*
BeckettFan chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Cool! that was really good! i loved it! there are hardly any Abby/Kate fanfics out there! plz post more soon!

Love Megan