Reviews for Resolution
sat8926 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Great Job! What happens next?
Princess Aelita Lyoko chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
I completely love Terra and Shayera, so this story is like a dream come true. They have so much to learn from each other. Imagine the possibilities. I specially liked the talk between them. Besides, it is how the Shayera said: they both have betrayed and been betrayed. There's a lot about Terra that only she can understand and vice - versa. Please, please, go on with it. I'm begging you
TurCha chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
I love the idea of this fic though it has been years since you updated, but i can see that you are working on something else. So i though heck if i leave a review maybe, just maybe we could get you to update this fic again. It looks very interesting, and even though the whole Titan, and JL is sorta over i still like it. I really do hope that you will update or at least get some motivation to :) but if not i still wish you the best of luck. Take care and much love -TurCha
titangirl797 chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
you havent updated in years...literally. plz update, the story rocks!
Ravena Felidae chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
Aw... I'm cryin'*sniffs*that was so sad.
Serlenia chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
ya me like
AbsolutAnda chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
i remember i read the first chapter a long time ago and thinking "when is this person gonna update?" and i come back half a year later only to find u updated three months ago. Now that's not fair. and now i'm in the same situation. "When is this person gonna update?"
halberd chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Hey, I just realized I never reviewed this! It's an awesome stroy with an interesting plot line. CAn't wait to read more!

Joy
Titanium Gold chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Whoa... all I gotta say, Asanji, is this is a good fic. Nice touch, Terra training outside the Titans, very nice. You've kept everyone in character too, I see - I like that.

Keep it going, a'ight?
Red Phoenix Star chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
THANK YOU, ASANJI!

Do you have ANY IDEA how GLAD I am to finally, FINALLY find a fanfic with BOTH Shayera Hol and Terra? Not only are the situations of their betrayals startlingly similar, but both must live with the regrets and scars of their transactions.

I am SO GLAD to find a story that will focus on Terra's emotional state and the process of her healing and no one could be better suited to help her than the one and only Shayera.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I will tell EVERY TEEN TITANS FAN I KNOW to come read this and 'Scars', which, I hope, you will also update soon.
Darkness-Draken chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
.But at the same time a little ...boring.
solo wing alpha chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
cool fic hope to see more
M. Tsukai chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
This was a great idea! I mean, even though Terra's forgiven, it makes sense that she'd still feel guilty and Shayera's the perfect one to help her deal with that. Terra comes across as real and honest. Please keep up the good work!
halberd chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
This is cool. I like it so far!