Reviews for Just Desserts
kurama chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT . It funny when 1 of the little kids said this is so cool mommy married santa clause . it good that u didn't put inuyasha and kikyo together or I WILL HUNT U DOWN AND I CARE WHERE U LIVE I AM GOING 2 HUNT U EVEN IF IT TAKE THE REST OF MY LIFE OK.! bye and make some more chapters ok bye AND I MEAN IT.!
A-game chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
"Hi Inuyasha, congratulations. I hope you two are happy together." Kagome forced on a fake smile as she stood by Kikyo and Inuyasha. "Thanks Kagome, but Inuyasha and I have canceled the wedding." Kikyo answered, brushing her long silky hair over her shoulder.
"You did? Why?" Kagome asked, a little rudely.
"Well my old boyfriend Naraku came back in town and asked me to marry him. So I dumped Inuyasha for him." Kikyo answered, without a pain of sorrow in her voice.
"Oh, well I'm happy for you Kikyo. When did all this happen?"
"Just a second ago."

SEE?! SEE?! Kikyo IS a whore! She switched Inu-kun to Naraku in a split second! If i was in this story, i would have overheard the conversation and walked over to her and slap her!
A-game chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
But Kagome froze only yards from Inuyasha and Kikyo. Tomorrow was the day they would graduate, and Inuyasha couldn't wait, for he was on one knee holding a small box open to Kikyo.
All Kagome heard was, "Oh Inuyasha, of course I will!" and Kikyo kissed Inuyasha as he slipped the ring on her finger.

When i read this i literally screamed,'FUCK! NO!' and started thinking of how much i hate that bitch, Kikyo...fucked up wench...i'm with my sister! but don't worry kag-chan! i got my bats!
Alaina Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
He got what he deserved now he needs forgiveness.
FirefliesAreHope chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
How the fuck did Kikyo have 14 children in 7 years?
OddObsessed chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
Lmao. Mommy's marrying Santa Claus!xD

Koolies story. Although I wouldn't have taken him back, I mean, doesn't seem right. I'm like that I guess :S
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
hehehe, mommy married santa! that was a great story
aiden-san chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
yes you should finish it damit!
Vampiress Yugure chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
kikyou hater chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
er boys cant b bitches cuz it neans feameal dog!guz to tell u an if u aleady know so sue me i don care!i like u story
cynthia hamilton chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
that ending was cute.
EnoughToTemptMe chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
yay! mommy's marrying santa claus! _ i cracked up so hard when i read that that my parents stopped what they were doing to come over and see if i was ok. heehee, that rocked

ja ne

Moon Baby2 chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
"I saw mommu kissing Santa Clause. Underneth the misoltoe last night." That is the song I thought of when I read this final chapter. I really wouldn't mind it if you made an alternate ending. I think it would be kind of nice. Or you could make an epilouge. (I think thats how you spell it)I can't wait. Good job. A just ending to his 'Just Desserts'. *wink*
wendychi chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
lol KAGOME'S MARRYING SANTA! AHH! No alternate ending! NO!
haleigh chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
make her forgive him! oh yah great story. although i think you should try to make the chapters longer.