Reviews for Justice
Shinigami Ree chapter 9 . 4/9/2005
This is a really cool story. I hope you can finish the next chappie soon.

One thing though, you may want to take this AN off and tack it on the end of your last chappie, cause doesn't allow AN to be posted as chapters, and I don't want to see this removed cause of that retarded rule.
Talyn chapter 9 . 3/29/2005
Hey, ComputerSherpa, have you abandoned this story? I hope you haven't, I want to know how it ends! If you'd like, I could help you with the beta-work, just send me an email.
Talyn chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
Hey, thanks for the shout-out, ComputerSherpa! That made my day.

The sudden action sequence at the end of the chapter comes as a real shock, as you've gotten the reader absorbed in the conversation - enough so that they, like the supers, are given a jolt when the Omnidroid rudely interrupts.

I also like eGirl's irrepressible personality - she makes a great foil to GB's seriousness, and is really a character I'm growing to like. I can't wait to read more.
Talyn chapter 7 . 1/7/2005
I'm very impressed by how you managed to show your audience the breadth and limits of eGirl's powers without long exposition. Your hacking sequence/fight scene is very tense and exciting, and the characters you are creating are so much fun that I'm really sorry that I know (because of the movie) that they aren't going to escape the island.
Talyn chapter 6 . 1/6/2005
What an outstanding story! I'm really pleased with everything - I love eGirl, I love your fight with the Omnidroid, and I love Paladino/GB's attitude towards regaining his super-status.

Can't wait to read more!

One thing - does the binary code at the end of chapter six mean anything specifically?
Shadow Fox Forever chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
oh, intersting, and plot thickens. next chap will b good, i hope
Shadow Fox Forever chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
very good description. Hope you get new chappie up soon. :)
Shadow Fox Forever chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
glad u got one up b4 x-mas. :), tis a good story u got. Merry X-mas.
dKiWi chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
This is in all respects, an excellent chapter. Great attention to detail and very striking character development. Especially the detail about Gazerbeam's helmet, and the fight for Supers.

Keep writing and keep the following chapters that way! Except for the action chapters I guess.
Dividend chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
I can't wait for the next chapter! Your idea was really great...I can't wait for more!
dKiWi chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Pros: Nice attempt at giving a Super never actually animated by Pixar some life.

Cons: Lack of detail, very messy writing. You went into the SRP (Super Relocation Program, NOT Super Protection Program) way too fast.

Your long paragraphs show that you are a very capable writer. Since Gazerbeam isn't a developed Super in the movie, the sky's the limit. There are no limitations to his character. Unlike writing about other characters that have limits imposed on them, Gazerbeam is different.
Shadow Fox Forever chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
glad u get a new chappie u so soon, ur story is really intersting.
falcon242 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
This is good, I'm looking forward to an update. And sorry, but I can't remember his real name either.
Shadow Fox Forever chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
this is really good. i will read more as u story progeresses. :)
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Good start. When does Syndrome come into the picture? Was Mirage also complicit in GB's demise?