Reviews for Final Fantasy V: Requiem for the Forgotten King
Mrfipp chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Such is the epic tale of Gilgamesh.

And it is true; is sacrfice to defeat Necrophobe will always be remembered as one of the most honorable things in FF history.

Please be well

Mrfipp
The Compendium of Steve chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Wow. This was a pretty good mix of both histories of Gilgamesh. He's my fav FF character and you made him very honorable, just like the mythological one. Plus, the last two paragraphs were pretty deep in an emotional perspective. Yet, though you did an excellent job making Gilgamesh a serious character, I still prefer the guy who runs around stealing weapons, saying random things in battle and one who is still a complete bad-a** with no explanation. But hey, that's just my stance.
Almighty God of Paper chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
That was brilliant. When I first heard the name "Gilgamesh" while playing FF5, I immediately thought of the well-known epic... and now you have managed to make FF5 Gilgamesh and Babylonian Gilgamesh the same person, more or less... You tied the two stories together very nicely. Great job. )
WHEE HEE HEE chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
This is good. HEE HEE HEE!
Wallwalker chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Hey! Not bad! _
empty16 chapter 1 . 8/6/2000
Yes, I finally got around to reading this hon. *is lazy, but you already knew that* I really like how you tied everything together... and of course Ridha is just adorable... but then again, when is he *not* adorable?
FlameDrake chapter 1 . 7/14/2000
Hmm...Interesting. Nice background on Gilgamesh's character. Of course, if I weren't halfway through FFV, this would probably make more sense, but it's good nonetheless. ;)
halfabagoffritos chapter 1 . 5/7/2000
I enjoyed reading this fanfic a lot. I liked how it tied parts of the Epic of Gilgamesh in with FF5's storyline. A tragic tale indeed. It's very well-written. Keep up the good work.