Reviews for A New Life!
unknown chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
i love it! finally sasuke loves her! cant wait for chapter 15! :D
NoOneKnows97 chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
sasuke would NEVER hurt sakura! he was only trying to protect her. but it was only cause sasuek got jealous. please update soon! its been 4 years! since u last updated thats all me and all the other readers ask of u.
heya chapter 12 . 10/25/2010
Awwwwwwww, he loves her, they love each other, thats so cute :)
NoOneKnows97 chapter 14 . 9/28/2010
this story is so good! its one of the best SasSak ive read so far. so can u please continue with this story? i no me and other readers are probably dieing to no what happens next. so i ask that u please please update soon!
Conan-Ai chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
Please please please do update this story! Tell me that Sakura is still alive! _
sasusaku11 chapter 14 . 7/31/2009
cool story atm cant believe what has happened to sakura and sasuke confessed to her only how many hours before the fight between sasuke and itachi and plz update soon i wanna see what happens
micchi sakura chapter 14 . 1/24/2009
Micchi: AH! CLIFFY! well. sort of. This has gotten really really good! Please update! This hasn't been updated for about a year! Please update soon!
NorthernLights25 chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/8/2007
wow! this story is GREAT!

you should fix the spelling errors before you update them though. for example you said "threw" instead of "through" multiple times and mixed up "his" with "her" once. (which really confused me for a while)
RaNdOm-SaKuRa chapter 13 . 10/7/2007
*cries*8She's not dead for real is she?Hopefully not cause i would cry alot then!write more for a cookie!
missvenita chapter 13 . 10/7/2007
u want nagging? ill give u nagging! update this now! this is one hell,of an awesome fanfic! udpate soon1!
OhyeahPERCABETH chapter 12 . 10/3/2007
yoyr story is killing me write the next chapter quickly
uchihasakura285 chapter 12 . 7/16/2007
PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE THIS STORY! I LUV IT! U HAVE TO UDATE! THIS STORY SO FAR IS THE BEST STORY IVE EVER READ! PLZ, IM BEGGING YOU!
NorthernLights25 chapter 12 . 6/15/2007
Please update! I need you to update! Please!
YokkoKasuhisha chapter 12 . 2/16/2007
i think it's great it's really cute

please write a new chapter soon :)