Reviews for Just Admit It!
Aimlessly Unknown chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was so cute and hilarious - everything you said it would be! Minerva was absolutely adorable and Albus was a stitch. Rather brilliant. :)

Keep writing like this, it's great!

Aimlessly Unknown
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Wonderful story!

I was already in a christmas mood before I read this wonderful piece ... but now ... my poor family ... ;-)

God bless you!

SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
That was adorable and very funny, I love the idea of the caroluses. And it has to be one of the most lovely descriptions of a first kiss between minerva and albus that I've read.
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I love, love, love this story! It has now been added to my C2, The Best Albus and Minerva Oneshots. Hope you don't mind ;)
Alesia G chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I read this before I knew how to review and now that I have found it again wanted to let you know this is one of my favorites.
TallulahKitty chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Very cute - love the end!
aelurus chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
*swoons* Oh, that was so romantic.. Definitely a favorite. Definitely.. *mumbles to self*

Although it's long overdue, I want to thank you for reviewing my fic, "Cicadas." It made my day. And this fic made this day. :)
Peeves' Pal chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Completely enchanted by your tale. It is very sweet, but I have always found Albus quite sweet as wizards go. I write about him in my stories too. I find there aren't enough authors that will. I don't know why not, he's so interesting. Anyway, I love your story. I have to read the other one now, but first I have to find my half moon glasses (hehehehehe)! And I'll "Admit it" I really like this story. (Okay I know bad pun! Ugh!)
Sobralia chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Hey, I love this story, everyone needs to read it... :) Harry Potter fan, or not!

Sobralia and Zorro
Hysterically Insane Author chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
wonderful little story
ADandMMforever chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Did you make up the Carolulus yourself? This story was absolutly adorable and I loved it so much that I actually hugged my computer! You have much skill in thw writing area and I hope you make some money someday (not from Albus and Minerva, because obviously somebody else is already making money off of them otherwise I wouldn't be able to review your awesome fanfciton!) Again; I loved your story! I hope dearly that you write more and I can't wait for you to do so!

All my love,

Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Oh! That was so incredibly sweet! I liked it. ~Always Hopeful~
minni chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I liked your story. I don't believe I've ever read one of your stories before, and your writing style was really quite different. I've been called a "walking dictionary" one too many times in my life, which would explain why your story was so wonderful to read! I really did like your characterizations in this story too; everyone was how I would expect them to be...(which really only includes two people) :) good job!