Reviews for Potions, What Would a Girl Do Without It?
I know you ended this "series" many years ago but I was wondering if you could add more, I've gotten so caught up & have finished the rest of the fanfics I'm interested in and would love more of this
Fantomette34 chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
On connaît maintenant la vérité sur Alanna et son père...
Fantomette34 chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
Je suis complètement sous le charme de cette histoire !
Fantomette34 chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
Toujours aussi captivant !
Fantomette34 chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
Eh bien, elle l'a échappée belle !
Fantomette34 chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
J'adore de plus en plus votre fic !
Ooooh ce Lucius, comme il est méprisable...
Loverofallthingsliterary chapter 22 . 6/18/2008
COME BACK! How could you just leave it like this?

seriously. it was just getting good!
hypotemoose chapter 22 . 3/30/2008
This is an absolutely wonderful story! PLEASE do not abandon it!
TheQuiveringQuill chapter 22 . 2/24/2008
What a shame that you have abandonded this story. Your original character is engaging, meshing in well with the many cannon characters you utilized in this story. The emotional roller coaster you take the reader on through your original character is artfully done and skillyfully presented. My only complaint is that there is not more to read... ;(
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 22 . 8/22/2007
I certainly go crazy if this story isn't picked back up.

It's one of the best I've found! :]

Please return to it!
ItsMidnight chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Hey, i reviewed just a minute ago on the last chapter, but i figgured i'd tell you that i'm on vacation and i have absolutly nothing to do without reading this story! I was so sad when i went to click on the next chapter button and it wasn't there! i have like...my whole day... freed up without new chapters! so get writting!

AHH i am so excited to find out whats up next!

:)!
ItsMidnight chapter 22 . 3/14/2007
AH! why did you have to end the ch there! SUSPENCE!its killing me! i have spent all day reading this storry you better update REALLY SOON!

I am so excited to find out what happens when she goes in there! YIKES!

-Mid
Tess chapter 22 . 3/2/2007
I’ll start of with saying that you should feel extremely proud of the fact that I’ve reviewed your story, since it’s not very usual that I bother take the time to do it, but your story really is something special… ;) I'm really, really hoping that you haven't given up on this story. I was a bit insecure in the beginning of how I felt about the story, but after just a few chapters I knew that I loved it. It has a very original and interesting plot, that leaves you hanging after every chapter... anyway, like I said before, I don’t know if you'll ever update this story again, but I certainly hope that you do. You have many fans, and I'm surprised of how little reviews this remarkable story's gotten. I could go on and on about how wonderful this story is, but I hope that this is enough.

Oh, and take notice of the fact that English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any grammar errors from my part. )

Take care,

Tess.
Sweety-Pie5445 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
hey im so sorry about the review i sent and all. I was having a bad day. Also i luv ur story Iris. its really good. But im just saying like said that sev would never do that
Squiggles.Candi chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Yehp.. Severus Snape would never, ever, EVER do something like that to a teenage girl.. How young is she? Fourteen? Uh, no. Very out of character, and, well, very very wrong for a teacher to do. He is a teacher who works with teenagers all day. He does not like teenagers. He does not have the patience, never mind sexual desires.. Yeah, no.

Sorry for the douse of flame.