Reviews for A Prayer for Every Year
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
THANK YOU FOR RECOMENDING THE BOOK! IT IS A WONDERFUL READ ESPECIALY AFTER CHRISTMAS WHEN ALL THINGS ARE ALREADY FORGOTTEN. THANKS AGAIN
MJENTRN chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
JUST AS EXCITING AS THE FIRST TIME I'VE READ IT. MORE SO NOW THAT ADVENT JUST STARTED. THANKS AGAIN WILL CONTINUE TO RE-VISIT.
MJENTRN chapter 25 . 11/8/2013
GREAT STORY! I'M VERY NEW AT THE STFBI SITE/SHOW. SO I'M SLOWLY CATCHING UP! AS CHRISTMAS IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER AND IT HAS BEEN EIGHT YEARS! IS THERE AN UPDATE IN THE HORIZON? IT HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL READ. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
mjentrn chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
That was the most touching Christmas sfbi fanfic I've read. You're a wonderful writer. I hope you have not given up on stfbi. Christmas is coming up and with fingers crossed your creative juice is in abundance! Oh you're probably wondering why I'm eight years late in noticing this! I'm very new at the stfbi site and just starting to catch up. Thank You very much for the pleasure of reading all your stfbi fanfic. hope you'll continue!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
That was very touching ! a great post, to bad it's been along time,thanks! hope this nudge you to post some more.
mrsjacks chapter 25 . 11/28/2010
I read the whole story. It was wonderful. It is one of my favorites. Great job.
Agent Striker chapter 8 . 10/1/2010

so she knows?

it's jack! :)
Agent Striker chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
review 6:

i really should sotp procrastinating and go work on my story but i don't really want to...and i LOVE The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey it's awesome OPPOSUM!

Agent Striker chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
review 5:

good job!
Agent Striker chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
review 4:

cute! :)

also just to say this, i am quite jealous of the fact you've written 143 stories...WOWOW!

Striker

Agent Striker chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
review 1:

good start! :)
futuremrshudson chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
This has to be one of my favourite chapters i can just imagine the two of them covered head to foot in flour
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »