Reviews for Future Consequences
818919 chapter 26 . 10/25/2010
Great plot! Who's sending those dreams and how is Leo going to solve his dilemma? Really cute how Chris will always try to save things :-)
simeysgirl chapter 26 . 5/25/2010
That was a brilliant story! One of the most well thought out, original, well written stories I have read. I definitely will re-read this in the future...maybe it's future me writing this...see you've made me all confused now!
That70sshowlova chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Jeni!Why not Bianca!Uhh!Not fair.
FirePony16 chapter 26 . 1/29/2009
great story, i loved it.
pal411 chapter 26 . 1/14/2008
Amazing story! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to review. This is definitely one of my favourite Charmed fanfiction stories.

I'm still not sure how you wrapped your head around all the time paradoxes and managed to make it cohesive-great job!
wiccanforever chapter 26 . 8/24/2006
Loved it!
cdfe88 chapter 26 . 6/12/2006
OOps...I reviewed chapter 15 because I thought that was the last chapter, but it turned out the paradox resolved very well. It must have been very confusing trying to sort a double time-line paradox wasn't it. Well good story, and BTW could you review mine it's called "Is this what I became?" thnx
cdfe88 chapter 15 . 6/12/2006
RESOLVE! RESOLVE SEQUEL! GOOD FIC! Although the time paradox was worst than any evil cliffie in the world because we know how it will turn out...it's very confusing.
Inversnaid chapter 26 . 6/5/2006
Wow! Amazing story, I have really enjoyed reading it. I love the concept behind it and you done ever so well with all the characterisations. I hope you write more fic, especially if it's going to be about Chris and Wyatt. Brilliant, well done.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Hey, this is a great start! Will be continuing this.
Acacia Jules chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
Bianca wasn't a demon! She was a PHEONIX. She was MURDERED by Wyatt.

And you undermine their whole relationship, for your whimpy self-created character.
phoebex15 chapter 26 . 4/7/2005
I loved this story. I think you're an amazing writer. It's really impressive that you didn't get confused with this time loop. Great work!
s2p106 chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
You have some great ideas about mixing the show and your stories together. I think you have a great talent for writing stories. The way you explained things is much better than the way they did it on the show.
Jellicle chapter 26 . 2/12/2005
Wow! It took me two days but I read everything and I have to say this is amazing! A great great work. And I'm glad you didn't stop with the time loop begining again. You know I love Chris too much to be stuck with the feeling that he is destined to make the same mistakes.

You did a real amazing job!

Congratulations.

TWoPer just like you Vdo Queen ;-)
annabel-lee1 chapter 26 . 2/3/2005
Yay, thank you so much for resolving the paradox! Lovely ending. How sweet that Chris wants to save whatever needs saving...Great story. I hope you'll write more.